Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Random Football Pictures & Videos

Guest StevieLynex
47 minutes ago, davieG said:

May be an image of outdoors

Site for Wembley Stadium 1922

For a minute, I thought it was Seagrave in 2030 when we are playing against Coalville after the great work done by BR

May be an image of outdoors

The city of Bursa in northwest Turkey is home to a 44,000-seat arena in the shape of a giant crocodile. 
Dwarfing the tower blocks surrounding it, the green-hued stadium features a huge 'mouth' that reaches a height of 140ft (43m) that sports fans can walk into, with its body curving around the pitch.
On match days, the teeth and eyes of the crocodile light up for added effect. 
The arena, called Timsah Park, which translates to 'Crocodile Park' in English, opened in December 2015 after a four-year build project that cost in the region of £8million ($8.5million). 
The design was inspired by the stadium's home team, Bursaspor - nicknamed the 'green crocodiles'.

• Like 1

These videos of Leeds in the 80s are utterly addictive - so well put together. I've spent hours watching them.

Here's a good one to start with - loads of great Frank Worthington action in this one.

The best ones are from the 81/82 season when they were relegated.

May be an image of 4 people and people standing

Italian Serie A Championship 1961/62. In Milan, where I was born and where I live, the Inter - Milan derby is played. Before the game handshake between Jerry Hitchens and Jimmy Greaves. Greaves, who arrived from Chelsea, played only 10 games for Milan, scoring 9 goals, before moving to Tottenham. The reason why he played so little for Milan was the constant differences with the coach Nereo Rocco. For the record, one of the three goals in this game was scored by Greaves. I apologize for any grammatical errors. I speak Italian and I help myself with the automatic Google translator.....