Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Hector Kyprianou at Peterborough ticks all the boxes as the sort of physical and dynamic midfielder than can play as a CDM or an 8 and scores goals too.

hes been really good for them this season, would certainly be worth a look, though the club will want to spunk £30mil on a 34 yr old with no resale value

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hector Kyprianou at Peterborough ticks all the boxes as the sort of physical and dynamic midfielder than can play as a CDM or an 8 and scores goals too.

Completely agree, the Wilf replacement 

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Anyone think we can get dublin or heskey to unretire? Will they do it for the love of city and the game and sign for £1?

Just sign Heskeys son from Man City 

On 02/04/2024 at 17:38, Ric Flair said:

I like him a lot, Peterborough are fantastic bringing players through. premier league or championship I’d like Poku! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Harrison Burrows contract up in the summer too. I mentioned him a while back ad a potential cheap pick up to mould in to a LCB or inverted full back.

Was watching him, seems a perfect option for the inverted roll. Has a lovely left peg as well 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not had a good season though? Only been marginally more effective than Opoku who we own.

get him here for peanuts, bull him up, sell him for £40mil :ph34r:

lets scam the system like Chelsea and Man City i say

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

get him here for peanuts, bull him up, sell him for £40mil :ph34r:

lets scam the system like Chelsea and Man City i say

We should have utilised the relationship much more, they've had 2 players there in recent years who'd have improved us in Keita and Patris but we don't seem to play the game.

Maziz would be an interesting signing in the summer, very classy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We should have utilised the relationship much more, they've had 2 players there in recent years who'd have improved us in Keita and Patris but we don't seem to play the game.

Both would’ve been perfect for how we play as well,  very annoying

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Too much out the box thinking for the bloke who is both club’s director of football.

• Haha 1

Hermansen and the link to Nanasi has really made me look at Scandinavia.

Enjoying the look of Yuito Suzuki from Brondby, I'm not sure if he's a winger or more of a 10 yet, but 5 goals and 5 assists in his debut season in Europe makes him an exciting one to watch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Hermansen and the link to Nanasi has really made me look at Scandinavia.

Enjoying the look of Yuito Suzuki from Brondby, I'm not sure if he's a winger or more of a 10 yet, but 5 goals and 5 assists in his debut season in Europe makes him an exciting one to watch.

We need to utilise the Asian/South American market way more 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryy said:

We need to utilise the Asian/South American market way more 

It's promising to hear that we've been sending St Ledger out to Brazil to track our main targets this summer. But you just know we still won't be clever in how we unearth these players and the deals we get them on. 

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's promising to hear that we've been sending St Ledger out to Brazil to track our main targets this summer. But you just know we still won't be clever in how we unearth these players and the deals we get them on. 

Hopefully find someone like Sara at Norwich 

• Like 1