Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He went to Sunderland because a fair few staff key to the Bellingham's development at Birmingham have gone to Sunderland.

tbf the Bellingham's go and do whats right in footballing terms(where they can develop the most etc), like Jude going Dortmund instead of Utd, 

can imagine Jobe doing the same, but in more steps compared to his brother

shame a few other players dont have such common sense

• Like 3

9 hours ago, teblin said:

Prob well out of our reach, but was impressed with this guy yesterday Cristhian Mosquera 19 Valencia. 

...the music goes so well with this video, enjoyable to watch!!!

I am not sure he has the range of passing as Vestergaard, he seems much quicker, but there has to be something where he takes a more dominant approach to the team going forward.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Bruno Zapelli

...the first thing that comes to mind as soon as you see his name is ice cream!!!

He looks and place like Will Alves big brother. He is very upright, not dynamic but totally unruffled with opposition players around him.

My reservation with Alves was always where he would be best suited and this player is much the same. He does not come across as a conventional player, the way he plays is not what you would expect to see.

I would say that if we are looking to see how Alves will fit into a team, you are watching it in this video. Skill, awareness but slightly aloof on the pitch.

• 2 months later...

Only just turned 17 but already making an impact in Europe as well as domestically for Rosenberg.

Sverre Nypan.

Still can't work out whether we can or can't sign players under the age of 18 from overseas, there's been examples of British clubs doing so but then reports of that being the barrier to signing. Either way, one to watch.

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

@Tommy Fresh Have we talked about Fidel Ambriz before?

We haven't, I'm aware of him but don't know a great deal. His club have just signed two lads from Liverpool Montevideo, who have had a load poached. Lost Fabricio Diaz, Federico Pereira, Gaston Martirena and the two lads to Leon. Massively surprised none of them moved to Europe though. Still got Luciano Rodriguez who I've posted before, and Ignacio Rodgriguez but doubt they'll keep them for long. Back on topic this kid looks the bollocks 😂

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1