Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

1 minute ago, Ryy said:

“Leicester City on the charge for Brian Aguirre, he would have already submitted an offer and the definition of the Gringo is awaited. It does not reach the 10 that were requested, but they are not that far either way”

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brian-aguirre/profil/spieler/668549

That Newell's Old Boys badge never fails to crack me up.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Ryy said:

“Leicester City on the charge for Brian Aguirre, he would have already submitted an offer and the definition of the Gringo is awaited. It does not reach the 10 that were requested, but they are not that far either way”

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brian-aguirre/profil/spieler/668549

Was just coming on here to post this link too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have been watching a fair bit of MLS since Messi's arrival and I'm really enjoying watching Benjamin Cremaschi. 18 Years old, 6 foot and strong for his build, very powerful runner with the ball and pretty solid all around. Made 1 appearance for the national team and has a really bright future ahead of him. Definitely one to look at in the near future, especially if we get promoted.

I have a FC Cincinnati season ticket these days… currently top of the league.

MLS is probably slightly below championship standard but these 3 stand out for the best team in the league this season.

3 players there I think could make it for us..

Luciano Acosta

excellent number 10/8( one issue he is about 4ft nothing)

Álvaro Barreal

Left back who is definitely good enough, and could play the inverted full back role.

Brandon Vázquez,

wide forward, big and strong and can score goals a. His work rate could be better.

Acosta and barreal scored a couple of good goals last night v Christian Fuchs side….

Edited by Cincinnati Fox
  • Like 3

On 20/08/2023 at 21:09, FrankieADZ said:

because rudders has a hard time pointing out south america on the map

On 22/08/2023 at 15:11, FrankieADZ said:

looks like Aguirre would be a decent addition, but its another one of them links with nothing too them sadly

Only just seen this. I know for a giddy god-damned fact that the club sent someone to South America back in May to see Aguirre (and at least one other young player). Maresca nixed him a couple of months later - too inexperienced.

Absolutely barrel-scraping ITK stuff from me I know. I suppose it does show Rudders isn't allergic to buying direct from South America, but the end result may mean it was a one-off.