Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

On 26/09/2023 at 12:29, lcfc sheff said:

If someone can find a player in the mould of Victor Boniface I’d be very pleased x

Not quite that mould, but we will definitely need a striker next season and I've been really impressed with Pavlidis at AZ for a couple of seasons now.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ryy said:

Don’t know who this is but I need him at the KP 

lol lol

I assume you mean Sebastian Ferreira 

The little shit showboating is Yeferson Soltado. I think he's been in the "fantasy signings" thread before. 

Tbf Ferreira is a bit shit. He's your generic goal every four games lump, currently on loan from the MLS. 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol

I assume you mean Sebastian Ferreira 

The little shit showboating is Yeferson Soltado. I think he's been in the "fantasy signings" thread before. 

Tbf Ferreira is a bit shit. He's your generic goal every four games lump, currently on loan from the MLS. 

He was an FM hero a few years back wasn't he

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

He was an FM hero a few years back wasn't he

He was but he also came to more mainstream attention for a short spell when Santos went on their run to the Copa Libertadores final and the BBC were showing every game. Lots of people talking about him and sharing his highlights on social media. 

Got loads of hype for a move to Europe and was linked to loads of people (possibly tenuously including us at some point?) but ended up going to the MLS instead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Like that shout, also - Fotis Ioannidis from Panathinaikos.

Yeah good shout, maybe not quite ready yet but would be the perfect player to get in and send to Leuven for a year or two if we ever wanted to use them like Brighton use Union SG.

Jonas Wind another striker I like, not quite prolific but good linkup play.

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Yeah good shout, maybe not quite ready yet but would be the perfect player to get in and send to Leuven for a year or two if we ever wanted to use them like Brighton use Union SG.

Jonas Wind another striker I like, not quite prolific but good linkup play.

I think he is ready. Been very impressed with him. Record in Europe stacks up too.

Andre Trinidade from Fluminense. The next Fernandiniho. 

He plays the Harry Winks role but he can do so much more defensively with tackles and interceptions and can dribble really well too. He has a bit of a competitive streak with 13 yellows card in 37 appearances but it shows how aggressive he is in winning the ball back too. 

He has the same ability to avoid Harry Winks has but with the engine of Choudhury and a decent dribbler too. Makes him perfect for Maresca’s system and he’s only 22 too. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Ric Flair Luton are after Oscar Zambrano and it's made me physically sick.

Sudamericana final this weekend, LDU Quito are in it so might get a look at him, apparently they want at least 5.5 million but it's such a low risk deal, he'll comfortably go for more in a few years after playing in Europe for a bit.

For anyone that hasn't seen anything of him before:

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Sudamericana final this weekend, LDU Quito are in it so might get a look at him, apparently they want at least 5.5 million but it's such a low risk deal, he'll comfortably go for more in a few years after playing in Europe for a bit.

Be a scandal if he goes there

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

...games are being played at a gentle pace, but this lad looks so good!!!

Plenty of awareness wins it and gives it to the creative players, not about him saying "Look what I can do." He seems to put the ball in front of his teammates and he is so accurate and composed in possession.

Love the look of the Right Winger he uses a lot, as he has a great touch on the ball. So just him and Oscar Bobb and we are sorted. We will have a cover for Winks, a cover for the #8's and a capable forward all rolled into Oscar Bobb, what's not to like?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

We should go in for Jobe Bellingham in Jan. Potential like his brother, and could play that Ndidi / Casadei role brilliantly if he keeps progressing. 

Get in on the ground floor. Only 18

they'll want well over £10mil for him probably more, we should have gone in for him before he went Sunderland, as he went there for around £3mil

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

they'll want well over £10mil for him probably more, we should have gone in for him before he went Sunderland, as he went there for around £3mil

He went to Sunderland because a fair few staff key to the Bellingham's development at Birmingham have gone to Sunderland.

• Like 1