Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Sean St Ledger is going to come back from Brazil with 2 wonder kids… right…? 

Ronald And Echaporã from Clube do Remo

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I quite like the look of this lad, he's be less than £10m.

I want a Gabriel Martinelli kinda find, think he was in the 3rd division at the time when Arsenal signed him 

• Like 1

With the Lucas Beraldo links back in January, it does seem clear that the Brazilian market is of our interest. 

Looking at players who started at the weekend, that would fit into our current plan. 

Gustavo Martins(CB) - Gremio

Mauricio(RM/AM) - Internacional

Wesley Gassova(LW) - Corinthians 

I want Sammy Braybrooke to be given every opportunity to make it at Leicester and he's got certain skills as a deep lying central midfielder that are sublime. However, this lad is the combination of strong, excellent tackler, good passer and runs a midfield very well. 

Destined for a big move in the summer.

On 25/04/2024 at 19:07, Ric Flair said:

I want Sammy Braybrooke to be given every opportunity to make it at Leicester and he's got certain skills as a deep lying central midfielder that are sublime. However, this lad is the combination of strong, excellent tackler, good passer and runs a midfield very well. 

Destined for a big move in the summer.

I want him purely for his name, lovely that

• Like 1

Been looking at potential young talents from the J League, where plenty of European sides have had lots of success with.

Kuryu Matsuki - FC Tokyo - 20 years old - central midfield

Ryotaro Araki - on loan at FC Tokyo - 22 years old - attacking midfielder

5 goals in 6 games this season

Satoshi Tanaka - Shonan Bellmare - 21 years old - defensive midfielder

7 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Ethan Erhohan is on the radar.

He is quite versatile, can play defensive midfield, left back, left midfield but is predominantly a central midfielder, stats are a little underwhelming, in relation to goal involvements, but if we lose KDH, Ndidi and Praet then the midfield will need an overhaul and a lot of reinforcements so the odd versatile squad player with potential will need to be recruited. 

6 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

He is quite versatile, can play defensive midfield, left back, left midfield but is predominantly a central midfielder, stats are a little underwhelming, in relation to goal involvements, but if we lose KDH, Ndidi and Praet then the midfield will need an overhaul and a lot of reinforcements so the odd versatile squad player with potential will need to be recruited. 

I guess he will fit the model we will go down moving forwards. 

Young, potential to improve = Potential profit.

The trouble with this obviously is you will probably have to kiss many frogs till you find our prince charming but we have proved it's possible with the right recruitment.  

• Like 2

On 28/04/2024 at 20:20, Holly B said:

Anjorin

Chelsea need money in before end June but then we don’t want to be spending anything before the end of June! 

having said that, they’ll probably need to make more academy sales next season too so if we want him and he wanted to come here then I suppose there’s a deal to be done in July