Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will35

Crystal Palace Away- Saturday 1st April 15:00 KO

52 minutes ago, Mich-ol said:

I know it’s still just over a week away but getting a bit nervous not had tickets yet. People in flat upstairs are dodgy and I don’t trust them. 
Anyone else waiting still 

I don’t think anyone has apart from an email about them checking tickets and everyone should take ID regardless as could be stopped at the turnstiles. Which I have seen these past few away matches. 

33 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

I don’t think anyone has apart from an email about them checking tickets and everyone should take ID regardless as could be stopped at the turnstiles. Which I have seen these past few away matches. 

Id at the turnstiles? Surely not 

14 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve had an email about ID checks for this, but it looks to be a general email. But unsure if it means I have been selected for ID check? Such bad comms…

Any idea?

Think it’s a general email. It’s such a dickhead move by the club making away match days hassle 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Id at the turnstiles? Surely not 

I saw it twice. They can block tickets whenever they like and if they see stuff on any socials they will stop the name of the person advertising. This has happened recently at home matches too. 

17 hours ago, shilton_fox said:

Think it’s a general email. It’s such a dickhead move by the club making away match days hassle 

Had the same one. It really is like we're a complete fvcking inconvenience to the football club without fans that they'd clearly like to be able to run.

On 23/03/2023 at 16:42, Mich-ol said:

I know it’s still just over a week away but getting a bit nervous not had tickets yet. People in flat upstairs are dodgy and I don’t trust them. 
Anyone else waiting still 

I think this is the new norm now for away tickets. Looks like they’ll be arriving in the post from about a week before each game for those not on ‘The list’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

FYI I heard EMR have engineering work on the line to London. 

That is correct 

https://www.eastmidlandsrailway.co.uk/timetables-updates/changes-to-train-times/buses-replace-trains-between-mill-hill-broadway-and

On Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 April, there will be engineering work taking place, with no direct trains to or from London St Pancras.

East Midlands Railway between London St Pancras International and Corby / Leicester / Nottingham / Derby / Sheffield Thameslink between Brighton / Sutton / London St Pancras International and St Albans / Luton / Bedford

Trains will start / terminate at Bedford. A replacement bus service will be provided between Bedford and Hitchin to connect with Thameslink services in London St Pancras International. Journey times will be extended and trains may be busier than normal. 

12 hours ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Any knowledge of pubs for the early kickoff around there or London Bridge?

The Telegraph, just down from Thornton Heath Station, had a good contingent of Leicester fans last couple of visits. 

• Like 1