Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will35

Crystal Palace Away- Saturday 1st April 15:00 KO

19 minutes ago, LCFC2299 said:

Does anyone know if the Restricted View seats have been released yet.... they are greyed out as if they have been sold.

Asking as there are a group of us going and a few are members, so can't buy till monday

I’m assuming they haven’t been released yet? Don’t see why anyone would choose to buy them.

33 minutes ago, LCFC2299 said:

Does anyone know if the Restricted View seats have been released yet.... they are greyed out as if they have been sold.

Asking as there are a group of us going and a few are members, so can't buy till monday

No they get released last. You'll be fine on Monday, loads left.

Had a shocker here, was meant to be away for this so promised my tickets to my sister and her boyfriend… and now I can go. Any chance anyone has a spare going for this or could sort one out for me now it’s available to all season ticket holders? Would be massively appreciated. Cheers.

2 hours ago, BristolFox1 said:

Had a shocker here, was meant to be away for this so promised my tickets to my sister and her boyfriend… and now I can go. Any chance anyone has a spare going for this or could sort one out for me now it’s available to all season ticket holders? Would be massively appreciated. Cheers.

They are ID'ing for this game as well so just make sure you and whoever buys it you has an understanding of what happens if they do say the purchaser needs to collect with ID at Selhurst Park on the day of the game.

• Like 1

Still 200 left for members at the moment. Already got mine last week but wanted to get one for my daughter for her first away game. Timed to perfection to get number 1 in the queue this morning as had to move my seat (you can’t buy an under 18 ticket on its own). Turns out I could have saved myself the stress!

Quite sneaky from the ticket office, given ticket checks at Southampton there'll probably be more people buying memberships and now there are tickets for this available to members they've put the memberships back up to full price this morning!

1 hour ago, Harboro said:

Quite sneaky from the ticket office, given ticket checks at Southampton there'll probably be more people buying memberships and now there are tickets for this available to members they've put the memberships back up to full price this morning!

Yh it's a shambles 

Croydon Whisky Festival is on about a 10 minute walk/20 minute stagger from the ground that day. Starts at 12 noon. 

I went last year and it was excellent - well worth it. 

And with the added bonus that you won’t be watching us sober. 

• Like 3

On 03/03/2023 at 18:47, Ian Nacho said:

Is there definitely a train strike?

On 03/03/2023 at 22:46, Maybes said:

Yes. You may find some lines run a skeleton service but it’s a real risk.

I would’ve gone if the trains were running.

edit: never mind sorry, I got it wrong.

Edited by Fox92