Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds Utd (A) - Tuesday 25th April 20:00

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I’ve heard there is a reasonable size car park next to the away end? Car park A on the map (Fullerton) I believe. Does anyone know how early this opens? Not to bothered how long it takes after to be honest

Yes this is where they put the buses last season if I recall correctly.

Tbh there's a couple of decent sized car parks near Elland Road, I always used to go in the one near McDonalds but looking last season it looked like Leeds only now. Not sure though, and not sure if you've colours on.

I'm sure they're all council car parks and open 24 hour but might be wrong on that one.

On 18/04/2023 at 10:03, Lako42 said:

I've only just realised I can buy ticket for this massive game. 

I can't actually believe how this club has killed my enthusiasm so badly that I'm not tempted. 

Same here, was asked if i wanted to go by a mate and i flatly refused.....

Edited by Raj

2 hours ago, Anderson said:

Looking like this won’t sell out with a deadline of 2pm today put in place 

That will be post deadline, you will be allowed to buy tickets up until the day before the match, just means you'll have to collect them from the ground. Done this numerous times before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, davbison said:

I live in Leeds and can vouch vouch for that. Walking from the centre is very doable, about 40 mins. 

You’re also best to avoid parking in Leeds city centre as it’s pretty expensive. If you’re travelling up early then you best bet is to park on the outskirts for free

yep. see no end of people parking out by the dragon bridge on my way home from work when Leeds are at home