Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds Utd (A) - Tuesday 25th April 20:00

8 hours ago, CH1_Fox said:

It did. We’ve also had behind the goal a couple of times 

And going further back, in 1982-83 we had the terracing down half the side of the East Stand  (I think it was called the Lowfield Road Stand in those days).    We took about 4000 fans that day, which was probably our best ever turn-out there ... in the days when Leeds was not exactly a very safe place to go!

13 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Didn’t the away section used to be here or did I imagine that? 

A68DF5F9-7168-499C-AD31-A79B241E2369.jpeg

I know someone who supports Leeds, away fans were allocated this block, they moved the away block when Ken Bates was in charge. Reason being if they put away fans in the area they are in now they could charge them more. Obviously now they can only charge £30 with the cap on prices, but if Leeds get relegated they can increase the prices for away fans with no price cap in the championship.

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

I know someone who supports Leeds, away fans were allocated this block, they moved the away block when Ken Bates was in charge. Reason being if they put away fans in the area they are in now they could charge them more. Obviously now they can only charge £30 with the cap on prices, but if Leeds get relegated they can increase the prices for away fans with no price cap in the championship.

Yeah, this is another issue playing in the football league. I stopped going to Leeds when we were in the Championship because of their ridiculous prices. I think, off top of my head, Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich were the same.

Last season was my first visit to Elland Road since 2010 because of their price for the seasons in between.

19 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty much exactly half of the initial allocation remains. This makes members comfortably and there will still be 100s left to slowly trickle away.

Cheers for the update. Useful to know. Living a few miles from elland road as a member I’m hoping it makes it to Monday 🤞