Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds Utd (A) - Tuesday 25th April 20:00

On 22/04/2023 at 13:22, Remember Kember said:

Still no ticket and no confirmation of id check. Can't get through to the ticket office either. What a shambles 

And me this morning, no ticket and no e mail to say your on the ID list, and a mate, this morning before the post arrived & he had to go to work, not got his either, because they want to send them as late as poss.  And actually they told me wait till this morning WHEN I could have picked it up at the ground Saturday as that would have been easier for ME??!!

Last thing I want to do is go ferreting round Elland Road on a midweek night to get my ticket, coz the club have some bag on about people flogging their tickets on.

Genuinely poor treatment without any recourse.  Would a concert or the theatre work like this, nope.

Edited by The boy Linacre

7 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

And me this morning, no ticket and no e mail to say your on the ID list, and a mate, this morning before the post arrived & he had to go to work, not got his either, because they want to send them as late as poss.  And actually they told me wait till this morning WHEN I could have picked it up at the ground Saturday as that would have been easier for ME??!!

Last thing I want to do is go ferreting round Elland Road on a midweek night to get my ticket, coz the club have some bag on about people flogging their tickets on.

Genuinely poor treatment without any recourse.  Would a concert or the theatre work like this, nope.

I also have NEVER not received a ticket previously in the post for any A game, so it should come OR they never sent it.

2 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Some actually do, can’t report Ticketmaster ticket delays until 5 days before event with a venue pick up required,  West End theatre send e-tickets 24/48 hours before show

58 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Where is best to drink nearby? Apparently there is a bar for away fans next to the stadium called Howard’s but not sure if it’s any good.

Howard's is basically under the away end. Need to show your ticket to get in. Basically a Concourse bar that's not actually in the Concourse. 

Not a great deal of choice nearby now the Drysalters is closed. 

So basically town and walk (30 mins) or cab to the ground or Howard's. 

Town is best if you're up early, Howard's if you just want a quick couple pre match... 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2023 at 11:26, KrefelderFox666 said:

I parked around Cottingley Drive area last time. Was easy enough and not too far to walk.

Think this is where I'm going to park today, quick to get away after we win???!!!  Don't want to talk all night to get home as its a school night 10pm finish, as looking for road parking.

Edited by The boy Linacre

5 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Think this is where I'm going to park today, quick to get away after we win???!!!  Don't want to talk all night to get home as its a school night 10pm finish, as looking for road parking.

I managed to get out OK last time but don't drive through the estate to get out as roads are tight and it can get a little blocked up. Once on main road it's fairly easy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ricey said:

Where is best to drink nearby? Apparently there is a bar for away fans next to the stadium called Howard’s but not sure if it’s any good.

Colleague said couple of car parks right outside the ground but not sure how bad they are for getting out. They seem to be fairly away fan friendly though.