Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds Utd (A) - Tuesday 25th April 20:00

7 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

That’s the problem. Our “fans” just go to games for the new grounds and cities and not to support the team. 

Harsh. Were you are at randers? Everyone was surely there for the new ground but it was support like we’ve not seen for years IMO. The 700 there should be given top priority for life over everyone, all drinkers, fun, loud, no one in a nappy, out to see a new city and have a good time, good looking (in my case only) 

• Like 3

On 09/04/2023 at 10:36, grobyfox1990 said:

Championship aways will be much more popular than this years aways, we’ve not been to those grounds for years. 

The price difference is gonna be hard to take.

Can't wait til we're being stung £36 to go to places like Hillsborough.

11 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

That’s the problem. Our “fans” just go to games for the new grounds and cities and not to support the team. 

lol That's what it's about. Ultimately I'm there to watch the game and support the club, but getting in a new ground has always been part of the day for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

lol That's what it's about. Ultimately I'm there to watch the game and support the club, but getting in a new ground has always been part of the day for me.

Can see where the poster is coming from but he’s just hugely misunderstood British football fan culture. It’s literally all about going to new places and seeing new things with your team

• Like 2

On 09/04/2023 at 08:21, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still nearly 500 left for this yet the club are not opening sales up further!!! We need the fans to back the team now, stop making it impossible to buy away tickets without a ST or membership when loads of tickets are available 

What do you expect from the ticket office manager I’m surprised he knows how to get work without memos 

8 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

What do you expect from the ticket office manager I’m surprised he knows how to get work without memos 

The sales policy is nothing to do with the ticket office manager.

Over the last season or two the club have decided to introduce a ludicrous policy of no sale of tickets to anyone who is not a STH or member, even when there are plenty of tickets left.

We now really need extra support for the team but it seems that the club do not care if away ends or home games are not sold out. :(

11 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

The sales policy is nothing to do with the ticket office manager.

Over the last season or two the club have decided to introduce a ludicrous policy of no sale of tickets to anyone who is not a STH or member, even when there are plenty of tickets left.

We now really need extra support for the team but it seems that the club do not care if away ends or home games are not sold out. :(

That’s irrelevant lol he’s still useless

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

How is this not sold out🤣

Is all you do slate our fanbase? There’s lots of reasons why we haven’t sold out, the fact it’s midweek is a big one. We’d have sold out by now on a Saturday. People do have other commitments.

• Haha 1

Lol not heard that word in years!!!!! I don’t agree with you overall but we do seem to have a lot of older fans and proper Mongy inbred kids. Is it the same at all clubs? Where’s our non-inbred 20/30/40s fans? Why was the demographic of the European aways was much less mongy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Hate to say it, but forests atmosphere always seems decent too.

Well, it's been good for the last couple of years.   But that's because they've been absolute dross for 23 years, and they're just so happy to be in the top flight.  

When Forest had a good team before that ... their atmosphere was as bad as anything we think ours is now.

• Like 1

I think one of the things that sets the bigger clubs apart is that they're over subscribed for away games and so are balloted. Therefore, it's not always the same people, they probably only get a handful a season each. Whereas, with us all the same people go. I'd guess this adds to their atmosphere as its a bigger day out? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Think I've been 5 times now. Every time silent, even with their flags or whatever they bring out now.

I was at Newcastle for the Carabao cup q/final this season absolutely great atmosphere before the game as soon as they kicked of it was like a library for the rest of the game