Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds Utd (A) - Tuesday 25th April 20:00

When this was announced I thought no way would this get to members, absolutely buzzing for this now.. what a game this will be. Makes me laugh that instead of going to the pub before like most do, I will instead be diverting to a pub half hour away to take on a Yorkshire pudding challenge lollol

A0B820B4-02EE-4566-8B97-E34B4ED03801.jpeg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

When this was announced I thought no way would this get to members, absolutely buzzing for this now.. what a game this will be. Makes me laugh that instead of going to the pub before like most do, I will instead be diverting to a pub half hour away to take on a Yorkshire pudding challenge lollol

A0B820B4-02EE-4566-8B97-E34B4ED03801.jpeg

That sounds brilliant, enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Recon I can convince the club I’ve been the victim of fraud when I naively thought this was a good idea and bought a ticket?

Let them know that I'm responsible for said fraud. Hopefully that way I'll get banned from going.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still nearly 500 left for this yet the club are not opening sales up further!!! We need the fans to back the team now, stop making it impossible to buy away tickets without a ST or membership when loads of tickets are available 

It’s not surprising. It’ll be hard for many of the fans to back the team at the moment when the team aren’t playing for the fans. Last couple of matches have been ridiculous.

The way the club is ran, I can see you still needing X amount of priority points for aways in the championship next season. Morons.

Edited by phoneticerror

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still nearly 500 left for this yet the club are not opening sales up further!!! We need the fans to back the team now, stop making it impossible to buy away tickets without a ST or membership when loads of tickets are available 

Sums up the club atm, no wonder we’re in this mess. 

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s not surprising. It’ll be hard for many of the fans to back the team at the moment when the team aren’t playing for the fans. Last couple of matches have been ridiculous.

The way the club is ran, I can see you still needing X amount of priority points for aways in the championship next season. Morons.

Championship aways will be much more popular than this years aways, we’ve not been to those grounds for years. 

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Team needs all the backing it can get, not expecting much Saturday but Leeds will be massive. Play the right team and formation and it’s winnable, play amartey and vardy alone up front and it’ll be a long evening. What vardy is doing to be started I really don’t know 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Championship aways will be much more popular than this years aways, we’ve not been to those grounds for years. 

That’s the problem. Our “fans” just go to games for the new grounds and cities and not to support the team. 

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Recon I can convince the club I’ve been the victim of fraud when I naively thought this was a good idea and bought a ticket?

I've heard from a completely annonymous source that if you find a way to get banned then you get a refund on any away tickets...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fvck me it's Newcastle away in the cup all over again. This club hates their own fans.