Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

21 hours ago, TJQuik said:

Anyone know what happened to that fabled officially licensed FIFA game? 2K were rumoured to be working on it.

2K would be the natural choice as parent company Take Two would easily have the financial clout to deal with cvnts like FIFA and they have a sports pedigree, but it seems bar a handful of indie devs nobody's picked up the slack which is bonkers IMO. 

Such a great opportunity to wrestle the market dominance from greedy, lazy pricks like EA who have taken advantage of the loyalty of their player base for far too long. 

Imagine having complete dominance over video games of the most popular sport in the world and becoming so wilfully and grotesquely complacent.

The failure of EAFC would be the best thing for football games in a generation. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Can you elaborate more?

Not sure if you're familiar with Konami's games, but the gameplay is a bit different from Fifa. 

I use to go back and forth between Fifa and PES(as it was called) and always felt Konami offered a better game of football, but of course EA had the money and with it, all the licensing.

I had just had it with Fifa 23 and that same old crap gameplay that really is nothing like how football is played.

Biggest problem with eFootball is there is so little there content wise, but when I do play a match, I just find it enjoyable.

I'm not sure how much I'm elaborating lol, but eFootball is a free download, so give it a try and see what you think.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Do you have to have pre ordered the game to be able to use the web app and when is this web app out?

No, and no one knows yet. I think in past games it was around 18:00 to match the usual content drop.

• Like 1

Never played FIFA 23, and the few versions before that which I also barely played that was all mostly on career mode as well

Been about 5 years since I was properly into Ultimate Team

Currently downloading the 10 hour trial through EA Play to have a go on career mode again

Went onto the Ultimate Team web app in the mean time and got Vardy in my starter team haha

12 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Never played FIFA 23, and the few versions before that which I also barely played that was all mostly on career mode as well

Been about 5 years since I was properly into Ultimate Team

Currently downloading the 10 hour trial through EA Play to have a go on career mode again

Went onto the Ultimate Team web app in the mean time and got Vardy in my starter team haha

How does the 10 hour trial work fella?

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I can’t pick any players for the evolution on the app can you only pick it on the console?

Think so, but as it is there I assume it is coming at some point.

I did Havertz as that makes him an 84 4* 5* striker to link with the Martinelli I packed.

1 hour ago, stu said:

Think so, but as it is there I assume it is coming at some point.

I did Havertz as that makes him an 84 4* 5* striker to link with the Martinelli I packed.

Just checked the web app can do it on there but not the companion app which is strange.

at this point not even sure what I want my team to be a have decent players all mixed so just got to see what I can do 

• Like 1