Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

1 minute ago, lcfc80 said:

Yeah, I actually do. He's scored goals in the Premier League and World Cup final tournaments, so I'll take that and of what I've seen than you simply banging on about him being shite and posting laughing emoji's

8/9 seasons and 42 premier league goals… and that’s impressive for you… ? World class mate; he is world class 🤦‍♂️

Guest lcfc80
1 minute ago, CaliFOXnia said:

I don't understand how this isn't the basis of any debate.. The "2nd fiddle to Vardy" school of thought seems to miss the fact that IF he was as good/a better option than JV at any point, he would have been our main striker?

He isn't, so he wasn't. And when given the chance to prove he might be, he clearly didn't do enough. There's a reason we didn't build a system around him like we did JV. 

And for the "better goals per minute" than Aguero.. There's also a reason they sold us Kelechi Iheancho and not Kun Aguero..  :frusty:

they (Nacho and Vardy) are 2 completely different players, and the way we've played for years is towards Vardy's style of play. Plenty of players wouldn;t have got in ahead of Vardy in his pomp despite being excellent different sort of strikers

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

That's cause Rodgers was managing who didn't even't want to be here and wanted to get sacked.

Why would Man City sell us Aguero moot argument. 

Well the point made was that Kelechi Iheanacho had a beter GPM ratio than Sergio Aguero, so why on earth would they be selling him to us and not letting us have the striker with the worse ratio instead..? 

5 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

Yeah, I actually do. He's scored goals in the Premier League and World Cup final tournaments, so I'll take that and of what I've seen than you simply banging on about him being shite and posting laughing emoji's

So did Musa......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

image.png.77f5ad2bf58e8e79cc61dbc98685197c.png

how many of those Apperances where subs?

40 games and 12 goals were for man city 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

and he was a sub because he can’t run for 90 mins , at 26 years of age he was blowing last weekend after 50mins 

Those figures and the fact he can’t get a starting birth tells you all you need to know 

no one will ever convince  me 30 goals in 150+ games is a quality striker 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

8/9 seasons and 42 premier league goals… and that’s impressive for you… ? World class mate; he is world class 🤦‍♂️

In the English Premier League season 2022/23, Kelechi Iheanacho played 9 matches (plus 17 as a sub). He had 14 shots on target from a total of 31 shots and scored 5 goals (6.02 xG). Kelechi Iheanacho

Just now, LinekersLugs said:

Again …. Just 5 goals in 26 game  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

26 games 😂😂😂

well yore bending the rules not 26 starts you mug

Last season in 9 starts and 17 as sub he scored 5 and assisted 4 not to shabby.

1 minute ago, lcfc80 said:

they (Nacho and Vardy) are 2 completely different players, and the way we've played for years is towards Vardy's style of play. Plenty of players wouldn;t have got in ahead of Vardy in his pomp despite being excellent different sort of strikers

But the point still stands, we built a system that suited Jamie Vardy because he was our best attacking outlet. When he began to fade why didn't we do the same for Kelechi Iheanacho, or even more to the point, when we saw Vardy not being able to play every game/his levels start to decline didn't we have a plan B that suited Kel? 

The fact is he has always been on the periphery because he hasn't shown the ability / consistency to be our first choice striker. I don't know what anyone has watched to suggest he has? Occasional flashes haven't been enough for him to really cement a place and now he's in the last year of his contract, possibly walking for free at the end of the season.

Guest lcfc80
Just now, coolhandfox said:

Judging a players ability on scoring in a World Cup isn't a sound agruement.

ah ok then, so a player that has scored at the highest levels will definitely be shite. they aren't there scoring by luck

11 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

40 games and 12 goals were for man city 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

and he was a sub because he can’t run for 90 mins , at 26 years of age he was blowing last weekend after 50mins 

Those figures and the fact he can’t get a starting birth tells you all you need to know 

no one will ever convince  me 30 goals in 150+ games is a quality striker 

out of 196 hes only started 80 games.

scored 42 assisted  25

• Haha 1