Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

57 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tbh Piroe has scored 19 and 22 in the last two seasons. I will be amazed if any of our current strikers get 20 this season.

For 12m it's a good price for Leeds, but it seems we're overpaying underperforming players which is the issue.

I'm not saying Ineacho had only one "purple patch" but I don't get the love in for him.

Fair point.

I agree that Iheanacho does have his faults, but I think he would get 20 if anyone does in our team.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

And with that the club fell out of a window by accident...

What’s that Putin? John Rudkin is actually an undercover Ukrainian agent who hates you?

I hope they aren’t tracking this message.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Perhaps its our valuation/wage. We value the player higher than is attractive to a buying club. A buying club needs to think, okay he's been crap for them, but I can take a punt on him at that price, and if there's an offer, we need to make it clear the player won't be in our plans for the season so better to take it.

No shit Sherlock, I think countess people have made the same point numerous times.

You made it sound as if something else was going on.

Just now, hackneyfox said:

No shit Sherlock, I think countess people have made the same point numerous times.

You made it sound as if something else was going on.

Well you asked, never mind, the point was made again, I'm sure you didn't suffer too badly from having to read it again

2 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Because we've got 3 strikers on our books already, none of which we seem to be able to shift?

Ones past it, ones out of favour and the other has one year remaining on his deal.

Sounds to me the club need to pull their finger out.

• Like 1

Leeds attack looking dangerous if they pull this off. Piroe, bamford, rutter, James, Summerville and reports gnonto and sinisterra are back training with squad with signs they will stay. Pretty crazy attacking options for championship team.

10 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

Leeds attack looking dangerous if they pull this off. Piroe, bamford, rutter, James, Summerville and reports gnonto and sinisterra are back training with squad with signs they will stay. Pretty crazy attacking options for championship team.

So does ours on paper. Two of those Leeds players are injured and two aren't likely to stay. Gnonto while invited to train still wants to leave and was subject to racist abuse from so called Leeds fans just this week!

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

So does ours on paper. Two of those Leeds players are injured and two aren't likely to stay. Gnonto while invited to train still wants to leave and was subject to racist abuse from so called Leeds fans just this week!

I doubt he would be reintegrated into training if he was gonna leave after being exiled for weeks. Our only wingers are Mavididi, Madividua and albrighton. Vardy and kelz solid options, Daka Ain’t getting a look in. No way is out attack got similar depth and quality as leeds (atm)

See I'd sooner have Iheanacho than Piroe, but there is also a reasonable belief that Iheanacho does want out and that it'd have been part of the freshen up we need and he might still go yet. I wonder what the alternative is if he goes. I think he'd simply have to work with Daka.

1 hour ago, Bordersfox said:

Another win for Sean #ITK 

Screenshot_2023-08-24-15-14-36-940-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c4a37b52fca2cccf23c5bbdb71879eff.jpg

To be fair though, didn’t one chap have his medical at Everton and then jump ship somewhere else in this window… could still be on!  

30 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

A stiff wind has most of that lot on the treatment table for 6 months.