Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2024

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Any of our players stats look wrong?

Currently just transferring over my 50GB graphics folder lol

Yeah I'm transferring mine at the minute too!

They've still got Danny Ward listed as a natural goalkeeper so there's the odd glaring issue, but largely seems fair.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Any of our players stats look wrong?

Currently just transferring over my 50GB graphics folder lol

Only stat I have found that definitely looks wrong is Hermansen has just 6 first touch, seems very low for how good he is on the ball

Dominated against Cov, they had just one shot on target which they scored from and it was from 35 yards ffs

At least now that inverted full back and inverted wing back work properly I can seemingly replicate how we play in real life quite well if the stats from this match are anything to go by lol

image.thumb.png.805e1ab7410bcc2bdd6636f1942eb239.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LVFox said:

Inverted roles definitely make the ability to re-create enzo ball a lot more attractive. I'm wondering what roles people have chosen for the wingers when doing this? I've got them on just Winger(A) but not wholly convinced 

I've gone with Winger A but added the individual instruction to cut inside. Not sure if this is much different from just going with a IW other than a winger will hug the touch line before cutting in

Does it still say we have no fierce rivals? Pisses me off that does when you look at what a lot of teams have as fierce rivals. Forest, Coventry and even our hatred of Derby fall under the criteria.

Noticed they completely removed us from Derby's and they even have Notts County and Burton above us. Suppose that's more their level these days though.

9 hours ago, turlo said:

I've gone with Winger A but added the individual instruction to cut inside. Not sure if this is much different from just going with a IW other than a winger will hug the touch line before cutting in

A tiny change to a player role that should make a big difference I think. Would imagine the output is a bit different to the inverted winger.

I've heard that most AI teams are employing both the inverted defender roles which will hopefully be tweaked as very few teams actually play like that

• Like 1

That 82% pay rise upon promotion that most players in the Leicester squad have in their contract is going to cause the wage bill to spiral out of control in game if they get promoted. Tom Cannon will end up on approx 90k a week after barely playing all season

image.thumb.png.15b549fea0f2655a7ef6d82e6d115366.png

image.thumb.png.293b4a0126aa27d21180a04e70e0ca34.png

Feel like there's a lot of goals on this one. Topped the first stage of the Israeli 2nd Division with 79 goals from 30 games, conceded about 35. My defence is a mix of 2 and 2.5 star players, much more quality up front. Percentage of goals per key highlight has definitely increased.

I didn't get FM23 and don't feel like much has changed since 22. My winger wasn't impressed that I triggered an extension in his contract without asking him for permission, and my CM fell out with me when I had to chuck him in goal for 30mins when my GK got injured with no replacement on the bench, accused me of playing him out of position

16 minutes ago, turlo said:

That 82% pay rise upon promotion that most players in the Leicester squad have in their contract is going to cause the wage bill to spiral out of control in game if they get promoted. Tom Cannon will end up on approx 90k a week after barely playing all season

Yeah that has to be very wrong

• Like 1

Season has gone very well with Luton so far! Currently in January, around November I got given a £20m transfer budget boost and I am trying to stretch that as far as I can lol

Sheff Utd look likely to break Derby's record, 2 of those points were from me as well ffs

image.png.89d1124d0eda726f4b0b601874819f38.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, turlo said:

What a weird clause. Is it some kind of glitch/error? Otherwise Rudders needs sacking (again)!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

What a weird clause. Is it some kind of glitch/error? Otherwise Rudders needs sacking (again)!

Hopefully will get fixed with the main release in a couple of weeks as every player in the first team squad has the same 82% increase upon promotion. Several players were also demanding new contracts with very unrealistic demands ie Ricardo wanted a new deal in the range of 160-180k per week! JJ was asking for 140k etc 

29 minutes ago, turlo said:

Hopefully will get fixed with the main release in a couple of weeks as every player in the first team squad has the same 82% increase upon promotion. Several players were also demanding new contracts with very unrealistic demands ie Ricardo wanted a new deal in the range of 160-180k per week! JJ was asking for 140k etc 

I had a look through yesterday after your post about it and it looks like it is a problem with pretty much every club in the Championship where most players and staff have ridiculously high promotion wage increase clauses

If it isn’t sorted for the main release will just have to edit it before starting a new save

• Like 2

Had to go up via the playoffs, so inconsistent. Saw off Southampton and Leeds.

Vardy and Albrighton retired :( both immediately signed up as youth coaches.

Players asking for ridiculous contracts. Pereira wants £155k a week with his physical stats declining, Justin wants £140k a week having played second fiddle to Pereira all season. Faes wants £90k having been second choice. Given them all three rounds of negotiations and now they're all on the transfer list. As others said Cannon is on silly money and I've hardly used him - bin.

Luke Thomas looks class, 5 year deal and back with us for the PL season.

Casadei signed on a permanent, deal worth up to £30m including addons, most of it spread over 3 years. 13 goals and 9 assists with AR >7.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I had a look through yesterday after your post about it and it looks like it is a problem with pretty much every club in the Championship where most players and staff have ridiculously high promotion wage increase clauses

If it isn’t sorted for the main release will just have to edit it before starting a new save

I'm gonna wait until the main release before committing to a long term Leicester save and hope they fix this issue. Pissed the League with Enzo ball, so will be interesting to see how it gets on against better opposition 

Israeli 2nd Division title added to my CV. 94th minute equaliser meant we pipped some other team on goal difference who lost. Social feed is still a joke I see lol "Azubel starting is a terrible call" Azubel has started every single league match this season and has more goals than games played. His 40th goal of the season was the 94th minute equaliser. 

Get promoted to the Premier League for the first time in the clubs 60 year history, Shimi Meir is "finding it hard to muster the enthusiasm here" Jog on Shimi

Also how I have this guy I've no idea lol I didn't even sign him

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Stinkenzo
  • Haha 1