Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Burton Albion (A) - Wednesday 9th August

9 hours ago, UKEchelon said:

I take that point, however I would imagine it’s quite rare for someone to drop out for a couple of seasons and immediately get a ST again… 

It was more about people who have held a season ticket since 2014 vs someone who picked one up in say 2018. They are 200 points behind by default. Virtually impossible to make up that gap. And I am someone who has had a ST since 2014 and I think it's wrong but as above, the club just refuse to change it as it works fine for most people apparently 

I received an e-mail from the Club re tickets for the Burton game addressing me as Supporter Number 688845.  Are the Club now tattooing numbers on fans arms??  If I have a number this high we must have millions of fans?

Can anyone shed some light on this numbering system??

11 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

More people going for seated seats so far.. 

Highest Priority are the Coach 1 Special Crew.  Average age 92, they prefer seats so they can have toy Filbert, Flask of Tea and knitted blanket on the laps.

Also its really difficult to knit standing up at half time.

86 seats and 694 terrace left as of now. 

12 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone know how these went today? Tomorrow’s update would be appreciated also as I’m 570+

86 seats and 694 terrace left as of now. Comfortably make tomorrow for you, and easily into Monday too for 540+. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/07/2023 at 13:31, mozartfox said:

I received an e-mail from the Club re tickets for the Burton game addressing me as Supporter Number 688845.  Are the Club now tattooing numbers on fans arms??  If I have a number this high we must have millions of fans?

Can anyone shed some light on this numbering system??

Looks like you now have 2 numbers your original 5 figure and now a new 6 digit number both show up now on my account.

• Thanks 1