Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Burton Albion (A) - Wednesday 9th August

52 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Steep prices for a R1 match.

Seats

Adults: £22
Senior (65-plus): £20
Young Person (17-22): £20
Under-17: £12
Under-13: £12

Vice Presidents: £30

Terrace

Adults: £18
Senior (65-plus): £16
Young Person (17-22): £13
Under-17: £5
Under-13: £5

Piss taking cvnts.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Steep prices for a R1 match.

Seats

Adults: £22
Senior (65-plus): £20
Young Person (17-22): £20
Under-17: £12
Under-13: £12

Vice Presidents: £30

Terrace

Adults: £18
Senior (65-plus): £16
Young Person (17-22): £13
Under-17: £5
Under-13: £5

Stupid prices there! can see why Burton attendance's are low if there changing that.

Shouldn't anymore than £20 for seating, £15 max for standing.

Edited by Leicesterpool

22 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Do you guys reckon this have a chance of reaching general sale?  I am unsure whether to buy home tickets or to risk it for general sale.  

I don’t think away tickets will

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Do you guys reckon this have a chance of reaching general sale?  I am unsure whether to buy home tickets or to risk it for general sale.  

I think this will sell out mate, I'd advise going ahead and getting an home ticket. 

• Thanks 1

Burton Albion v Leicester City (Carabao Cup)
Carabao Cup Round OnePirelli Stadium

09 Aug

Wed20:00
Allocation - 1,500 tickets (incl. 10 wheelchair spaces, 1,100 standing & 380 seats)
Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Away Priority Scheme | 12 July (8am) 
STHs with 630+ Away Priority Points | 12 July (2pm) 
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 13 July 
STHs with 570+ Away Priority Points | 14 July 
STHs with 540+ Away Priority Points | 17 July 
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points | 18 July 
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 19 July
All STHs | 20 July 
All Fox Members | 21 July 
Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults Standing: £18 / Seating: £22
Seniors 65+ Standing: £16 / Seating: £20
Under 23s Standing: £13 / Seating: £20
Under 17s/Under 14s* Standing: £5 / Seating: £12

*Standing minimum age is 5 years old.
Supporters ages 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18

Can’t make this anyway as on nights (in Burton!). Frustrating to see that yet again the points brackets increase. Go to a high number of aways, up to 420pts since getting my season ticket in 2017 and still can’t catch up to the next bracket up from all season ticket holders! Even if by some miracle I made it to all 23 aways and renewed next summer I’d still be below 501pts. How is anyone supposed to catch up!

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Can’t make this anyway as on nights (in Burton!). Frustrating to see that yet again the points brackets increase. Go to a high number of aways, up to 420pts since getting my season ticket in 2017 and still can’t catch up to the next bracket up from all season ticket holders! Even if by some miracle I made it to all 23 aways and renewed next summer I’d still be below 501pts. How is anyone supposed to catch up!

I’ll try to put this delicately… as some of the “old guard” drop off, the average points across the season tickets then drop. I suppose it goes up and down over the years… personally I’m on 166 away, so I’m equally frustrated.

Also, I know this will be unpopular, but this is one factor to be in favour of the ID checks. Stops certain STH buying an away ticket with zero intention of going and selling it on to get the point and keep their priority.

19 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

I’ll try to put this delicately… as some of the “old guard” drop off, the average points across the season tickets then drop. I suppose it goes up and down over the years… personally I’m on 166 away, so I’m equally frustrated.

Also, I know this will be unpopular, but this is one factor to be in favour of the ID checks. Stops certain STH buying an away ticket with zero intention of going and selling it on to get the point and keep their priority.

The biggest problem is the 50 points a STH gets for simply renewing. Missing a couple of seasons makes it almost impossible to catch up. Nothing to do with old guard dropping off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The biggest problem is the 50 points a STH gets for simply renewing. Missing a couple of seasons makes it almost impossible to catch up. Nothing to do with old guard dropping off

I take that point, however I would imagine it’s quite rare for someone to drop out for a couple of seasons and immediately get a ST again… 

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I was just saying the same.  Each year we get 50 points for renewing but can only get tickets for a handful of away games , so only go up by about 55 points.  Meanwhile they hike up the boundaries every year.  So unless a load of people with tons of points decide not to renew, we’ll never get out of the “all STHs” category.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

1 hour ago, Qwerty said:

I was just saying the same.  Each year we get 50 points for renewing but can only get tickets for a handful of away games , so only go up by about 55 points.  Meanwhile they hike up the boundaries every year.  So unless a load of people with tons of points decide not to renew, we’ll never get out of the “all STHs” category.  

Been this way for years, it's a closed shop and it's virtually impossible to catch up. Nothing will change though, the club just keep ignoring views about this. The ticket ID checks stop it slightly but it'll take years for the results to filter through.

• Like 1