Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

Bloody unbelievable. Seriously if they think this whole revealing it week by week thing is going to whip up some kind of interest frenzy when it finally goes on sale then they are a hell of a lot more stupid then i think they are.

STOP TREATING US LIKE MUGS YOU ****S :mad:

do they already know who has won? if not why not announce it now, and if its on another 1 year cycle i don't think ill buy it

They have a winner. It'll be announced in June. Why they want to go thru this elimination process I do not know - attempting to stir up some excitement during the summer months? (if that's the case, they're going to fail big time :P).

And that's one more shirt not sold - it will be a one year cycle.

do they already know who has won? if not why not announce it now, and if its on another 1 year cycle i don't think ill buy it
Of course it has, the FT has given the result away.

What a stupid idea by the club, eliminating the kits one by one. FFS this ain't no children's party, just bloody announce the winning kit and start selling them.

F**king joke. :mad:

has anybody done a poll on the favarite shirt. just wondering

Notice were really keeping pace with what’s going on .Some of the shirt designs are ok but the shirts that ive seen some of the prem clubs e.g.(Liverpool) have for next season are a bit retro and have a collar on and look pretty good as it goes. Still we will have it like that in about 2 season’s time no doubt.

How that kit got on to the shortlist is beyond me. :blink:

The one with the black in it was horrible. <_<

This "eliminate the kits" business is ridiculous. It's not building up interest, it's treating the fans like complete eejits. Do they have a sub-committe for daft ideas, or something.

It's the end of the season - people want to buy and wear the new kit. Mmm, mmm, here's an idea.... just say who's won, price it reasonably, and get it in the shops, instead of this pointless pantomime.

The one with the black in it was horrible. <_<

This "eliminate the kits" business is ridiculous. It's not building up interest, it's treating the fans like complete eejits. Do they have a sub-committe for daft ideas, or something.

It's the end of the season - people want to buy and wear the new kit. Mmm, mmm, here's an idea.... just say who's won, price it reasonably, and get it in the shops, instead of this pointless pantomime.

Completely agreed, it's bizarre to say the least. I'd be surprised if any other professional football club stooped to such depths of lunacy.

I cant be bothered to read back through the whole thread so could someone tell me when we can actually buy the damn thing. This is such a stupid idea.

As far as we know very late June or early July, so the one year cycle will be about 10 months now.....

Archived