Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

They already know what the fans think of the one year cycle, so unless you can think of some ingenious way of getting out of the contract, we're stuck with it.

I'm going to join my local JJB gym soon (really, I am - I need to lose some excess baggage as I'm travelling paunch-class at the moment).

As a point of principle, I'm going to grafitti the bogs.

Yeah baby, viva la revolution.

So long as the winning strip harks back to our traditional colours of BLUE and WHITE I don't really mind :scarf: . This introduction of yellow -oops gold- a few years back (and on some proposed designs fookin black now) is just a piss take - why not just go all out and change it for red! The current thunderbirds away strip is terrible, god knows how that one went into production, so for me Blue and White please.

Rant over :eek:

Whether you / we like it or not - the club needs money, and if some company want to give it to the club for advertising a new kit every year then go for it. You don't HAVE to own the latest kit.

You weren't one of the people at the club who saw the pot of cash up front & grabbed it, blindly ignoring the fact the significant fall in actual sales would more than compensate for the cash & overall the club would be far worse off

Shame they didn't ask us for the economic lesson in advance, they realise it now one year on

Are the foxestrust gonna tell them what we all think of the one year cycle and this joke of a kit selection.

We don't have to post links to our feedback to the club over this issue from over a year ago, for a 3rd time in recent weeks do we?

The club acknowledges it got it wrong now, as Lisa said its the JJB contract that is now the problem

blindly ignoring the fact the significant fall in actual sales would more than compensate for the cash & overall the club would be far worse off

If they chose a particually different, or flashy one of the shirts in the shortlist of designs (for marketing purposes, the pinstripes are the best in this department) you just watch how many people are wearing that shirt for the first home fixture of next year. Consumerism, for better or worse, works when well marketed.

If they chose a particually different, or flashy one of the shirts in the shortlist of designs (for marketing purposes, the pinstripes are the best in this department) you just watch how many people are wearing that shirt for the first home fixture of next year. Consumerism, for better or worse, works when well marketed.

Not when its only valid for 10 months it won't & fans will wise up to waiting a few months & getting it much cheaper

How long does this contract last?

This club is being run by a bunch of morons.

5 years, with an opt out after 3 years.

We are hoping that the contract isn't working for JJB either & therefore all parties will be willing to re-negotiate soon and that's what we are pushing for.

5 years, with an opt out after 3 years.

We are hoping that the contract isn't working for JJB either & therefore all parties will be willing to re-negotiate soon and that's what we are pushing for.

Is there any guarantee we could get a better contract financially though?

I wonder if Lee Phillpott still owns a pair :cry:

Also do you remember the size of the colar on this shirt. bloody terrible! always good to block the sun from your neck though on a hot day!

leicester.jpg

Also do you remember the size of the colar on this shirt. bloody terrible! always good to block the sun from your neck though on a hot day!

leicester.jpg

Our best shirt ever.

That collar wasn't as big as the Le Coq Sportiff kit that came after it.

Our best shirt ever.

That collar wasn't as big as the Le Coq Sportiff kit that came after it.

That was probably our worst ever kit! I felt so embarrassed having to wear that kit. It was bloody awful!

Whoever designed that kit should be shot! What were they thinking?

That was probably our worst ever kit! I felt so embarrassed having to wear that kit. It was bloody awful!

Whoever designed that kit should be shot! What were they thinking?

yeah i hated that shirt i was a fan of this though

36788333-312c-00800060-BBBR.jpg

Archived