Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

Damn Ricey's is out, what a joke it was by far and away the best kit :(

I'm not sure I'll be getting it, maybe though it depends what it looks like when it comes out.

It'll be the pinstripe one by the looks of it... that's the strong rumour that's been kicking about for weeks, and it's looking to be on the money, judging by the designs that were eliminated.

I had a phone conversation with Peter Jones on Tuesday and he notified me that my shirt was the next to be eliminated, I then asked if the kits were being released in any order and he didn't know. I complained that I was told they would be in random order by the Retail manager but on the website there is no sign of that (but obviously the fans will presume it's in order).

So the little italized bit at the bottom is because I complained.

Peter Jones assured me that the club acted above board during the process but then stated that Ben Swift was keeping his cards close his chest....hmm.

I could rant on for hours...

I had a phone conversation with Peter Jones on Tuesday and he notified me that my shirt was the next to be eliminated, I then asked if the kits were being released in any order and he didn't know. I complained that I was told they would be in random order by the Retail manager but on the website there is no sign of that (but obviously the fans will presume it's in order).

So the little italized bit at the bottom is because I complained.

Peter Jones assured me that the club acted above board during the process but then stated that Ben Swift was keeping his cards close his chest....hmm.

I could rant on for hours...

Sounds harsh! It might be worth the rant to them though. Bad publicity will prompt them to do more to keep your mouth shut! So i say...big rants on all the city forums! See what type of resonspse you get. Its not because your kit wasnt chosen...its the principle and fairness!

Sounds harsh! It might be worth the rant to them though. Bad publicity will prompt them to do more to keep your mouth shut! So i say...big rants on all the city forums! See what type of resonspse you get. Its not because your kit wasnt chosen...its the principle and fairness!

Believe me I've ranted a lot of forums! and to the club, and to the Foxes Trust.

Is it just me or does basically everyone think Ricey's was the best which would logically mean he would when. meh ohwell I'm probably just confused...

Yeah but the club decided to charge 50p for each vote which put a lot of people off and some people didn't have enough credit.

Is it just me or does basically everyone think Ricey's was the best which would logically mean he would when. meh ohwell I'm probably just confused...

I don't to be honest looks to similar to many other shirts about at the minute!! looking forward to seeing the final design on the pinstripe one I think it could be top quality!!!

Ricey's was the best, but our club is such a joke at times.

I might just not bother with buying next season's kit in protest. Anybody with half a brain and an ounce of commercial awareness would realise that 10 month cycle kits (I'm not even using the term 1 year cycle because that is blatently a lie) will not attract the fans to buy them. It doesn't matter how much JJB put gave up front, the club has lost much more revenue by not having a normal 2 year cycle. Plus they have pissed off many fans like myself with the amateurish way they have handled this whole process.

Pathetic, it really is.

Archived