Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

You could have politely declined the offer?

It's free so I might aswell accept it, it's the paying for another 10 month home kit I'm so against.

I've considered declining the VIP tickets for next season, but I'd be punishing the 3 other people I'll be taking.

i c, a bit too much Cardiff from Riceys design i think. come on B!!! when do we know who wins? and when will we see a real shirt in that design?

B has won (the pin stripe design) it has been leaked for awhile now, you'll no doubt see pictures of the new kit sometime in June.

Is it just me or does basically everyone think Ricey's was the best which would logically mean he would when. meh ohwell I'm probably just confused...

Ricey is smashing but his design wasnt my particular favourite. Seriously proud of him for getting to the elimation bit and he should be proud too.

I agree that the whole thing is quite farcicle, keep getting their backs up Ricey - they really hate that! :devil:

Shambles? City?

No! :o

It doesn't matter what kit wins, or whether City go up next season, get bought out by a Sugar Daddy and win the Champions league, JJB will still only market the kit online and within the county, it's not like they

have access to a big chain of sports shops or something is it? Just to let you know I found a Swindon Town kit in the JJB in Plymouth, not just the one.. it was available in S/M/L/XL, and I'd never even heard of the Manufacturer, so It's nice to see they are supporting big clubs with no affiliation to them.

It's hardly surprising half the kids around the country support Moan Utd, their merchandise is in every bloody sports shop, I'm surprised we don't sell it at the Walkers.

For those slagging off the way City do things

I went to watch Dortmund Vs Kaiserslautern earlier this year, it was awesome, well recommended if you get bored. They give out free cushions to sit on, have a mini rock concert thing at the start with a club song sung

by a charming looking woman, and the whole crowd sing the last word of certain lines, makes your hairs stand on end. They have a live footy results screen in the corner which keeps the tables as they currently stand up to date, and they have a speed camera on shots, sponsored by easy Jet.

It's no where near as bad as people make out over there, it's a proper family affair, the police just video the away fans a lot. City could learn a lot, their merchandising is awesome.

Anyway I liked the kit thats just been binned the best, but what do I know. I am only one of those expected to buy it.

You have a strange taste Singh, I concerned about you! Are you trying say we all are a bunch of chavs or something?

No not at all, it was an idea to generate some funds for our great club!!!!

The club shirts are being sold for a tenner at the mo, if we sell a buberry style design shirt for £10 and say 20,000 chavs buy it, that would be £200,00 gross profit!!! We could buy another Elvis or MDV or even a Sylla!!! :D:P

The club shirts are being sold for a tenner at the mo, if we sell a buberry style design shirt for £10 and say 20,000 chavs buy it, that would be £200,00 gross profit!!! We could buy another Elvis or MDV or even a Sylla!!! :D:P

Or we could help sheff wed out and buy another Peter Gilbert and give him away :whistle:

Oh well if that's case we should do it, I mean we could have a whole team of MDV's and Sylla's !

Archived