Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

Blackburn away

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Anyone know why the fox travel is leaving so early for this? 

Been refreshing this for about a week now and a couple of spaces has literally just came up on coach 1.. going for this first time as my tank would need £60 odd so it’s a no brainer.. only thing is got to leave Corby at just after 4 to collect it.. jeez :facepalm:

9 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Real shame they didn’t open this to general sale, we would have sold the whole lower tier.

Another point is, with them not opening it up to general sale and forcing people to buy memberships is that season ticket holders / members who don't go to away games can buy tickets for fans aren't season ticket holders  and can quite easily put them into higher brackets eventually.

2 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

It is, I hate how our greedy club are trying to starve you into buying a membership 

It’s probably more about them wanting to know the full details of every single person getting into the ground. They buzz off that sort of thing..

7 minutes ago, Munshi said:

It’s probably more about them wanting to know the full details of every single person getting into the ground. They buzz off that sort of thing..

I don't think that argument stands though. Membership or not, if you buy a ticket you need to at least have an account. The only difference is that one is classed as a member and has privileges, the other doesn't. They have the same details on the system.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think that argument stands though. Membership or not, if you buy a ticket you need to at least have an account. The only difference is that one is classed as a member and has privileges, the other doesn't. They have the same details on the system.

Yeah I guess but a general sale account you make for the odd game here or there could be blagged on anyone’s name. A membership you’re likely to keep for years and eventually get a season ticket on is more likely to be your actual name and identity. 

Probably overthinking it but genuinely nothing surprises me anymore.

4 minutes ago, Munshi said:

Yeah I guess but a general sale account you make for the odd game here or there could be blagged on anyone’s name. A membership you’re likely to keep for years and eventually get a season ticket on is more likely to be your actual name and identity. 

Probably overthinking it but genuinely nothing surprises me anymore.

The other argument of course, if someone wants to get a ticket (and is a troublemaker), they will get a ticket. The people being punished by no general sale are those that actually deserve to get some tickets for matches but can't unless they fork out £40 or whatever for a membership.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The other argument of course, if someone wants to get a ticket (and is a troublemaker), they will get a ticket. The people being punished by no general sale are those that actually deserve to get some tickets for matches but can't unless they fork out £40 or whatever for a membership.

Yeah none of it really makes any sense, any other clubs in the championship that force you to buy a membership to actually buy a ticket or are we the only one?

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I've seen loads of clubs not hesitate to drop to general sale. Can't confirm it's every club but a fair amount.

Something weird at Southampton too. I once asked a Saints fan about why they never bring 3k to our place anymore and he said something along the lines of their ticket office never ask for more than the initial allocation now.

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Something weird at Southampton too. I once asked a Saints fan about why they never bring 3k to our place anymore and he said something along the lines of their ticket office never ask for more than the initial allocation now.

We were like that a little bit but much better now. Maybe it's clicked that we sell out every game.