Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

Blackburn away

10 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Is this a thing?

No, but much like when you get delayed by an airline for less than the statutory 3 hours and have suffered financial loss as a result, it's always worth putting a claim in and they throw you a voucher or a few quid.

Fact is I've booked flights solely for this match, according to their agreed broadcast schedule for fixture changes, and now they've moved it a few hours shy of the 4-week minimum deadline (which I suspect is why they made the announcement today) so they should compensate as I've followed their rules. I've emailed Rick Parry, Trevor Birch and a few Sky Sports execs with all the evidence. 

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No, but much like when you get delayed by an airline for less than the statutory 3 hours and have suffered financial loss as a result, it's always worth putting a claim in and they throw you a voucher or a few quid.

Fact is I've booked flights solely for this match, according to their agreed broadcast schedule for fixture changes, and now they've moved it a few hours shy of the 4-week minimum deadline (which I suspect is why they made the announcement today) so they should compensate as I've followed their rules. I've emailed Rick Parry, Trevor Birch and a few Sky Sports execs with all the evidence. 

Fair play, hope you get something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Can someone please let me know when the ticket ballot for Blackburn is please.. I just keep getting nothing to display message. I know it’ll probably get down to members but still interested to enter.. thanks 

Think it's already passed my daughter messaged me today p*ssed off that the deadline had passed, she couldn't make the Friday date but can now go on the Sunday.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Haven't we got Preston on the Wednesday after anyway? Going to be playing 2 in 4 days either way.

Not sure, perhaps there’s a limit on tv slots for championship on a Saturday evening, usually a prem game Saturday evening. Sky have picked it, so probably have more of a say when it happens. For me, it means I can now go if it reaches all season tickets, so preferable to a Friday night for me 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Not sure, perhaps there’s a limit on tv slots for championship on a Saturday evening, usually a prem game Saturday evening. Sky have picked it, so probably have more of a say when it happens. For me, it means I can now go if it reaches all season tickets, so preferable to a Friday night for me 

Sky have Saturday 12:30 (Leeds I think) and Saturday 17:30 PL match already. Sunday 12:00 was the only other TV slot they had left.