Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest lcfc80

Blackburn away

7 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Everton used to be a classic for this which was infuriating with the better seats in the upper tier.

I remember that year on here where a load were holding out for the upper tier, to which the club turned around and said they weren’t going for lol 

* Some help please *

My Blackburn ticket hasn’t arrived. Left it thinking it will just arrive today but by the time I got home to realise it hadn’t, the ticket office was closed. 
Not had an email saying I’ve been selected for random ticket check or anything.

Just need to sort it so I can pick it up from the ground at the away end but worried now there’ll be no one to speak to. Have all my confirmation email etc. 

Anyway I can resolve it?

Thank in advance 

12 hours ago, LukeFoxes said:

* Some help please *

My Blackburn ticket hasn’t arrived. Left it thinking it will just arrive today but by the time I got home to realise it hadn’t, the ticket office was closed. 
Not had an email saying I’ve been selected for random ticket check or anything.

Just need to sort it so I can pick it up from the ground at the away end but worried now there’ll be no one to speak to. Have all my confirmation email etc. 

Anyway I can resolve it?

Thank in advance 

I know it's a funny time on a Sunday but there will be someone there that can print it, as long as you can show the confirmation. 

My tickets hadn't arrived for Tranmere and Leicester somehow messed up sending them to Tranmere! They didn't even want to see my confirmation, just printed me some tickets off and it was sit where you want! Having said that, Blackburn will be sit where you're allocated but I can't see it being an issue. I'd just take some ID just in case they're really picky. 

12 hours ago, JuddeaLCFC said:

Ahh fair point! I just wanted people to see I was genuine. Will post again without pic. Thanks Craig! 

15 hours ago, JuddeaLCFC said:

Unfortunately I cannot make the game anymore so have two tickets for sale if anybody is looking for tickets? Happy to verify with phone number etc. Collection from LE19 or can meet at Fosse Park

These still available ?? 

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

I know it's a funny time on a Sunday but there will be someone there that can print it, as long as you can show the confirmation. 

My tickets hadn't arrived for Tranmere and Leicester somehow messed up sending them to Tranmere! They didn't even want to see my confirmation, just printed me some tickets off and it was sit where you want! Having said that, Blackburn will be sit where you're allocated but I can't see it being an issue. I'd just take some ID just in case they're really picky. 

Should be even easier at Blackburn because there is a whole block empty that wasn't put on sale 

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

Much appreciated - thank you mate 

3 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Any decent places to park? 

Few years since I’ve been but there used to be reasonably cheap parking on some of the industrial car parks off branch lane just a short walk from the ground but it’s good for a quick exit afterwards too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Channies6thswan said:

Oops. 
just gone to get my tickets & realised I hadn’t bought them 🙈

will they be any on sale up there or anyone got any spares - I’m looking for 3. We are going anyway- might have to sit in the home end. 

Did you end up in the home end?