Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LFC v LCFC League Cup - Wednesday September 27, kicking off at 7.45pm BST (Not ticket info)

Just had a look at the liverpool game and shock horror once again the front row for every block available is completely grayed out with countless seats around them available once again. Im fairly certain the club are holding these front row seats for every away game and reserving them for a certain group of people as the same thing is happening for every single game.

30 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Just had a look at the liverpool game and shock horror once again the front row for every block available is completely grayed out with countless seats around them available once again. Im fairly certain the club are holding these front row seats for every away game and reserving them for a certain group of people as the same thing is happening for every single game.

What I would say, the 'group' you mention are likely to be the group with the most season ticket points and also the group most likely to be able (due to not working) to be first in the queue whether that's on the phone or whatever.

And on the flipside, the majority of younger supporters in the early brackets will be going for the back rows, so there will be no competition for the front. 

There's also a chance that they've decided not to sell that row but couldn't take it off the ticket map.

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

What I would say, the 'group' you mention are likely to be the group with the most season ticket points and also the group most likely to be able (due to not working) to be first in the queue whether that's on the phone or whatever.

And on the flipside, the majority of younger supporters in the early brackets will be going for the back rows, so there will be no competition for the front. 

There's also a chance that they've decided not to sell that row but couldn't take it off the ticket map.

I understand that they’ll be higher priority so

Will get in first but how is it that every away match the front rows are completely greyed out within minutes of them opening up on every block? Are you telling me there’s enough of them to take every seat in every block?

36 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

This is selling exceptionally slowly. Combination of over pricing, a lot of recent trips to Anfield? No chance we sell 5500, be lucky to take 2500 at this rate.  

And the fact it's miles away on a Wednesday night.

We were always gonna get 5k but never gonna sell it. I'm pretty sure we didn't even sell out the other season at a later stage in the competiton.

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

And the fact it's miles away on a Wednesday night.

We were always gonna get 5k but never gonna sell it. I'm pretty sure we didn't even sell out the other season at a later stage in the competiton.

Maybe didn't sell out but it was pretty full. I think that was a quarter final and some kids were off school for Christmas holidays so easier for some.

3 hours ago, billyn88 said:

AL6 has opened up now with a strange pattern of seats gone in the middle..

Looks like about half the end.

AL6 was opened up at the beginning and was "sold out" on Monday.  The club have now just added a load of tickets back into it - that's why it has a strange pattern.

They've done the same for AL7 and AL8.   They've added approx 400 seats back available again - after blanking out/reserving blocks.

32 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

AL6 was opened up at the beginning and was "sold out" on Monday.  The club have now just added a load of tickets back into it - that's why it has a strange pattern.

They've done the same for AL7 and AL8.   They've added approx 400 seats back available again - after blanking out/reserving blocks.

How bizarre I don't understand that one bit - if you've sold tickets in AL6 then you can't give any back from there to AL8 so why not make them all available?

49 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

How bizarre I don't understand that one bit - if you've sold tickets in AL6 then you can't give any back from there to AL8 so why not make them all available?

Sorry, just to clarify.   I didn't mean from Al6 to AL8.

The club reserved a few 100 tickets in all 3 blocks AL6, AL7 and AL8.   About 400 in total.    They just added them all today back into those 3 blocks.

15 hours ago, billyn88 said:

14 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Sorry, just to clarify.   I didn't mean from Al6 to AL8.

The club reserved a few 100 tickets in all 3 blocks AL6, AL7 and AL8.   About 400 in total.    They just added them all today back into those 3 blocks.

The sales for this one have been particularly strange lol