Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

DVD'S FREE TO GOOD HOME

33 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

How long have you been following Leicester for?

The club would release a sock commemorating the time that Paul Dickov swore at a ref if they thought they would make a couple of pence from it.

I've not got intimate knowledge of other clubs but if there was a 'notorious peddlers of garbage' league table we'd be right up there for sure.

Ccy5PWtW4AAKw9G.jpg

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I used to love watching them season reviews. Even the shit seasons. Gary Newborn convincing us we were a sleeping giant, Premier League bound with the magnificent new Walkers Stadium. Add in an awful upbeat tune in the background to reveal new signings like Paul Brooker, Trevor Benjamin and Lee Marshall. 

I stuck in 10/11 the other day because it was my first as a season ticket holder and I felt physically sick watching the games back under Sousa. I got stuck on the coach for 8 hours after the first match at Selhurst Park too. Lovely memories. 

The game against Palace was a shitshow....3 nil down before half time..and i was their!Worst away ive been to was Millwall with Roman Bentder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

How long have you been following Leicester for?

The club would release a sock commemorating the time that Paul Dickov swore at a ref if they thought they would make a couple of pence from it.

I've not got intimate knowledge of other clubs but if there was a 'notorious peddlers of garbage' league table we'd be right up there for sure.

Kind of my point though, they clearly did buy them but how did anyone at the club think people would.

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

I used to love watching them season reviews. Even the shit seasons. Gary Newborn convincing us we were a sleeping giant, Premier League bound with the magnificent new Walkers Stadium. Add in an awful upbeat tune in the background to reveal new signings like Paul Brooker, Trevor Benjamin and Lee Marshall. 

I stuck in 10/11 the other day because it was my first as a season ticket holder and I felt physically sick watching the games back under Sousa. I got stuck on the coach for 8 hours after the first match at Selhurst Park too. Lovely memories. 

Weird given how successful we are now but most frequent ones I watch are 02/03 and 03/04 purely because that's when I first started going regular. Brings back memories.

I used to love getting the season review DVD's.

52 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Weird given how successful we are now but most frequent ones I watch are 02/03 and 03/04 purely because that's when I first started going regular. Brings back memories.

I used to love getting the season review DVD's.

2-0 win over Watford first game. I remember telling a man dressed as a dinosaur to **** off at Safeway/Morrisons because he told me we'd get relegated again. I was only 10. What kind of sick **** gets a job as a dinosaur and then tells a ten year old his team's gonna get double relegated?

The 03/04 one still makes me angry even now how many times we blew leads. The Boro away game was genuinely the only time I've ever heard my Grandad swear. 3-1 up with 2 minutes to go. Comical. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

2-0 win over Watford first game. I remember telling a man dressed as a dinosaur to **** off at Safeway/Morrisons because he told me we'd get relegated again. I was only 10. What kind of sick **** gets a job as a dinosaur and then tells a ten year old his team's gonna get double relegated?

The 03/04 one still makes me angry even now how many times we blew leads. The Boro away game was genuinely the only time I've ever heard my Grandad swear. 3-1 up with 2 minutes to go. Comical. 

Yeah, 03/04 was such a weird season. Some great results and some awful results. That Spurs game too.. 3-1 down, turned it round to 4-3 and then conceded for 4-4 lol