Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ratters

Euro 2024 Germany

9 hours ago, ratters said:

First ticket sale has started today.  Lottery phase before the draw.

https://www.uefa.com/euro2024/ticketing/

As Germany are A1, do we presume the other top seeds are 1?  e.g. B1, C1 etc.

Presume England will be one of the top 6?  Germany, France, England, Belgium, Croatia, then Netherlands/Portugal/Italy/Spain?

2 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

As Germany are A1, do we presume the other top seeds are 1?  e.g. B1, C1 etc.

Presume England will be one of the top 6?  Germany, France, England, Belgium, Croatia, then Netherlands/Portugal/Italy/Spain?

No it is random this time.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kazakhstan, Luxembourg and Moldova have really stepped up big time. 

All three have been top tier whipping boys since ever, but my word they are putting in some huge performances.

Kazakhstan especially impressing with their bravery to play out from the back and decent technical ability. Beating Denmark, Finland and NI (2x) while having narrow defeats against the former two and Slovenia, I didn't see coming. They have a very real chance of qualifying now - their last game against Slovenia could very well be a final.

Moldova have an outside chance, but they will go through if they win their remaining two games against Albania (h) and Czechia (a), which is just wild really.

8 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I wonder if scotland have ever qualified before england?  I doubt many nations will have bigger supporter numbers than scotland will have, the country will empty.

Wasn't it Argentina '78 when  thousands of Scots went out there to support their country & many decided not to come home !? 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Haha 1