Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2024

24 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Was unsuccessful but can’t grumble. Only really started building our points up in the last year or so. Will save me some money lol 

21 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

nice! I'm only on 14 with 1 away ... so buzzing to have got all 3 (albeit expensive tickets!)

Go again next cycle, I'm gonna do every home game and then 3 or 4 aways I think. Nation League draw is in February, will have a couple of decent trips in there IMO.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Got every game (including all the knockouts) but that's due to my caps (27).

Looking forward to it. Gonna cost a fortune though, need to stay hibernate for 3 months after it.

Me too. 

Eurostar out for the first game. 

Scotland fan,  didn't get any tickets via official SFA allocation. They sold out at 9 points, I have 8. 

The prices for the Germany game was ridiculous, top price was 800 euros, then 600 euros, then 195. 

My mates got the 3 group games for 270 euros in total. 

We are in dusseldorf for 7 nights then Mannheim for 5. I think hotels are £1k in total and I grabbed a flight from Heathrow months ago for £133 one way to Dusseldorf. 

Hopefully I'll pick up a ticket in the next Uefa ballot, or failing that the resale app in the spring. 

If not, fan parks and local pubs will do the job. 

19 hours ago, Ashley said:

Me too. 

Eurostar out for the first game. 

Tickets purchased. Smooth as you like process. Fans First all the way. 

15 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Scotland fan,  didn't get any tickets via official SFA allocation. They sold out at 9 points, I have 8. 

The prices for the Germany game was ridiculous, top price was 800 euros, then 600 euros, then 195. 

We are in dusseldorf for 7 nights then Mannheim for 5. I think hotels are £1k in total and I grabbed a flight from Heathrow months ago for £133 one way to Dusseldorf. 

Hopefully I'll pick up a ticket in the next Uefa ballot, or failing that the resale app in the spring. 

You'll get one on the UEFA Ticketing Portal no doubt. €270 for your mate, I assume that's cat3?

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Tickets purchased. Smooth as you like process. Fans First all the way. 

You'll get one on the UEFA Ticketing Portal no doubt. €270 for your mate, I assume that's cat3?

Sorry, £270 in total. 

They went Cat 3 for all 3 games. Look at the difference in prices for a normal group game and the opening game.......absolute rip off. 

They got 2 x 60 euros and 1 at 195 euros. 

SmartSelect_20231213_220217_WhatsApp.jpg

On 12/12/2023 at 22:36, CWC1983 said:

You will defo get one on the resale platform for that first game due to the cost.

Sorted mine out today. Got hotel for 10 nights, flights and match tickets for less than a grand which I’m happy about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

You will defo get one on the resale platform for that first game due to the cost.

Sorted mine out today. Got hotel for 10 nights, flights and match tickets for less than a grand which I’m happy about.

The 1st game is the one I'm hoping I don't get. 

I fly late on the 13th into dusseldorf and have a non refundable hotel for 2 nights booked. The game is the 14th. 

The Swiss game in Cologne seems to be the one everyone wants, but expect loads of Swiss wamting to go to. 

The Hungary one is weird. The FA have sent all their tickets back to Uefa to sell to whoever they want. Maybe  it's so they don't get the blame if their boys in black go on the rampage. 

Where are you staying? Travelling around or basing yourself somewhere? 

17 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

The 1st game is the one I'm hoping I don't get. 

I fly late on the 13th into dusseldorf and have a non refundable hotel for 2 nights booked. The game is the 14th. 

The Swiss game in Cologne seems to be the one everyone wants, but expect loads of Swiss wamting to go to. 

The Hungary one is weird. The FA have sent all their tickets back to Uefa to sell to whoever they want. Maybe  it's so they don't get the blame if their boys in black go on the rampage. 

Where are you staying? Travelling around or basing yourself somewhere? 

I’m staying just outside Düsseldorf as England play quite close for all 3 group games.

Hoping to get to Dortmund and a few other stadiums while I’m there. Really wanted to do Munich and go back to Berlin but our draw was probably the worst for that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’m staying just outside Düsseldorf as England play quite close for all 3 group games.

Hoping to get to Dortmund and a few other stadiums while I’m there. Really wanted to do Munich and go back to Berlin but our draw was probably the worst for that.

Should be a good mix of UK fans in and around Dusseldorf. Loads of Scots using it as a base. 

I booked flights 4 months ago from London city. It got cancelled last week but to be fair BA offered me similar times and prices from LHR.

I'll be watching the opening game in Dusseldorf Alstadt or fanzone. I'll keep a look out for a LCFC top 👍

• Like 1

• 4 months later...