Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2024

21 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Applied for loads, not heard anything yet. I heard you have to pick all or nothing for this tournament with the ballot results. Obvs hoping I get some, but I applied for >£5k worth...

Be quicker to find out by logging in on the website and checking. Apparently emails take forever to get out. 

I applied for god knows how many - got nothing. Don’t know anyone that’s been successful this time lol 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Be quicker to find out by logging in on the website and checking. Apparently emails take forever to get out. 

I applied for god knows how many - got nothing. Don’t know anyone that’s been successful this time lol 

Thanks, just checked on my account, got Dortmund, Munich and Schalke. Delighted with that! Bucket list stadium in Dortmund finally being done (although shame it's not to see the yellow wall) and a trip to sample the wheat beers in Munich. Fantastic!

6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Thanks, just checked on my account, got Dortmund, Munich and Schalke. Delighted with that! Bucket list stadium in Dortmund finally being done (although shame it's not to see the yellow wall) and a trip to sample the wheat beers in Munich. Fantastic!

Sounds great! Hoping to get over with England now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Damn very lucky! Me and a my group of 6 applied for the same 15 games so 90(x2) tickets and didn’t get a single one. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Damn very lucky! Me and a my group of 6 applied for the same 15 games so 90(x2) tickets and didn’t get a single one. 

Wow! I did get lucky... I put my 'home' team as Netherlands which may have helped. I want to avoid England at all costs, still scarred by the level of trampiness I saw when I went to Amsterdam to watch them. There'll be loads of tickets available on resale, keep an eye out for that.

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Applying for the Final via England Fans and that’s it. The days of me going over for the duration are long gone

I was hoping to do a few games of whatever I might’ve been lucky to get and then catch England at a fan park. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

No luck, might keep an eye out for re-sale or plan another trip over for a club game or two end of this season/start of next instead

15 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

applied for 4 in the group stages, didn't get any. 

Look forward to seeing all those empty seats in the grounds where tickets have gone to celebs and VIPs who then don’t turn up!

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Look forward to seeing all those empty seats in the grounds where tickets have gone to celebs and VIPs who then don’t turn up!

It's going to be a mad scramble for accommodation and tickets once the draw is made next month. 

Just hope we avoid England or Wales so that we aren't all going for similar flights, hotels, tickets. 

We reckon 9.5k tickets per nation per match. My priority points are going to too low to get tickets via the SFA.

I stupidly didn't buy a home season ticket for the last 2 campaigns because the majority of the games were on days like Monday night, Thursday night, Sunday nights etc. Its not easy travelling from Leicestershire to Glasgow when it's not a Friday or Saturday game. 

10 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Will defo be asking you for PROPER Dortmund recommendations 

Due to illness I haven’t been to Dortmund for 3 +yrs.

Can be a long time,for old & new haunts. Though good atmosphere

and drinking holes around the ground. Depending on BvB,and Dortmund set up

for game days,one wouldn’t have to travel too far for a good North Rhine Westphalian German night out…& atmosphere

kreuzviertel,would cover your thirst and stomach needs…Any of the watering holes,or a good crawl..whether staying around the stadium or crawling around

the Alter Markt.The nachtexpress ( night bus) could take you to your chosen digs.

whiling away any extra day ,it has to be the German Football museum,

then a round in the Brewery Museum..

Strobels grill tisch,is a nice experience..grill on your own table'even along the bar.

I expect euro24,they will have some big music nights.

Bookings necessary,no idea..they often have first come approach..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...