Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flappit

For those of you who like a graph

5 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

are we gonna break the record or no?

anything less than 110 imho will be seen as failure

Well, 10 points can still be thrown away and we'd get 107, so it's certainly possible. Depends on which trend our form follows.

3 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Using Excel's trendline. Currently looks like on target for 110 points.

xKeDMGH.jpeg

can you do the trendline that takes into account the remaining game difficulty based on the opponents form ? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JammyG said:

can you do the trendline that takes into account the remaining game difficulty based on the opponents form ? 

How does that one go then?  Seeing as Middlesbrough at home was an easy game for us? ;-)

5 hours ago, Flappit said:

Top black line is max pts

Green line is cumulative points

Purple line is the total points for the last 6 games (starts at wk 6, obvs)

Blue line is overall ppg (hard to see on this scale)

I arbitrarily chose last 6 games as a block to show an extended period of form.

We maintained 15 pts per last 6 games for a period from gw 6 to gw 15 (and a perfect 18 from gw 11 to 14). We then maintained 16 pts per last 6 games gw 22 to gw 27. From gw 16 to 20 it went from 12 to 10 ppl6 (points per last 6). That's easily our worst period, although we have been on 13 ppl6 or lower  since gw 27 now.

What does this show? Dunno really. I suppose it does show we're on a run similar to December (I think) with the Leeds and Middlesbrough losses. We're not in quite as bad a dip of form as then (when we hit 10 ppl6) but we'd have to lose the next 2 to dip below the 10 ppl6 marker.

U5tWFGW.jpeg

I love a graph and I find your lack of x and y axis labels disturbing, and I’m not a fan on the x axis not having any minor gridlines. 

Also, don’t get me started on PPG being plotted on an axis that goes up to ~140 when it has a max value of 3. You can use a secondary y axis. 

4/10 

:ph34r:

• Haha 1