Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Was quite keen to leave mine at home to be honest, she's 2.5 and can't sit still for 5 seconds. But if you insist and you can cover the petrol money down? 

As Colour Sergeant Bourne said.  No Comedians Please 

• Haha 2

Can't actually tell if the 'where are you parking' questions were serious but...

£3.10 for the day at Luton Airport Parkway

Train is £10 return

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Can't actually tell if the 'where are you parking' questions were serious but...

£3.10 for the day at Luton Airport Parkway

Train is £10 return

Very serious - I'm an ambulant disabled supporter and struggling to walk long distances so if I had a chance to park nearby I would. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sarahlisa said:

Very serious - I'm an ambulant disabled supporter and struggling to walk long distances so if I had a chance to park nearby I would. 

Apologies, was just as you'd replied to my rather silly joke :giggle:

If you're willing to pay, i've driven as close as possible to Chelsea before (many years ago) and there's the usual underground parking situations you find in and around London. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

Apologies, was just as you'd replied to my rather silly joke :giggle:

If you're willing to pay, i've driven as close as possible to Chelsea before (many years ago) and there's the usual underground parking situations you find in and around London. 

Looked into parking on someones drive nearby but the stress of London driving on a match day is too much. Normally go on KP buses but apparently sending 15 full buses down. Other providers are sold out. Going to do national express and uber from Victoria station. 

• Like 1

Due to a ticket purchase cock up (gutted), got two places on Fosse Travel going spare. Not sure on the rules about transferability (one male and one female traveller booked) so it would be at your own risk. 

2 minutes ago, Oncle Bob said:

Due to a ticket purchase cock up (gutted), got two places on Fosse Travel going spare. Not sure on the rules about transferability (one male and one female traveller booked) so it would be at your own risk. 

Will they not refund you? I know they have a waiting list and will be able to resell it. 

6 minutes ago, Oncle Bob said:

Just looked at emails as I previously used them and it does state not refundable but to let them know so basically will resell it and not refund which is rubbish. 

If you aren't known by name I'd try and sell them on personally 

1 minute ago, Oncle Bob said:

That’s what I thought too. 😟

34 minutes ago, Oncle Bob said:

That’s what I thought too. 😟

I will tell you that I booked on travel to Norwich, then a few days before decided to drive due to working at 6am.. I phoned the ticket office and explained I just wanted to cancel and they said “ok that’s £24 that will be refunded back to you”.. wasn’t expecting that at all and it made my day to be honest.. worth a try as they will resell it like someone said.. 

11 hours ago, Sarahlisa said:

its free parking around Chelsea ground.  on a Sunday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I will tell you that I booked on travel to Norwich, then a few days before decided to drive due to working at 6am.. I phoned the ticket office and explained I just wanted to cancel and they said “ok that’s £24 that will be refunded back to you”.. wasn’t expecting that at all and it made my day to be honest.. worth a try as they will resell it like someone said.. 

I guess it depends who you get then, I had a similar situation but was told I needed to email it and then it would go to a supervisor and it would be at their discretion. 

Decided against the faff and just took the £24 on the chin. 🤷🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, Oncle Bob said:

15 hours ago, Sarahlisa said:

Will they not refund you? I know they have a waiting list and will be able to resell it. 

14 hours ago, MS0204 said:

11 hours ago, UKEchelon said:

I guess it depends who you get then, I had a similar situation but was told I needed to email it and then it would go to a supervisor and it would be at their discretion. 

Decided against the faff and just took the £24 on the chin. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fosse Travel or Fox Travel? Think people might be mixing the two up here.

https://supporterstravel.co.uk/all-fixtures/