Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

19 hours ago, mohamedb06 said:

was just about to ask the same but i'm looking for a u20 ticket so probably even more unlikely

found a ticket on sale on the website after constantly refreshing the page thank God

20 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

The ticket office really are well organised. 

Tickets came in post today - the standard letter lists 2x Bristol City and 2x Chelsea. 

Thing is there are only tickets for Bristol City. None for Chelsea. 

Explained to me that they are being sent out separately - why not just edit the letter not to cause confusion?

1 hour ago, Lcfcell01 said:

Ticket came this morning up the 🦊 

can’t wait good feeling about this fixture first stop hull weve got unfinished business 

Has your ticket got U20 and 65+ printed on it? Pretty sure I didn't select a concession ticket.. 

27 minutes ago, Lcfcell01 said:

yes it does was wondering why I did purchase a adult 

Rang ticket office to confirm, they said that's fine it is a regular adult as long as it states the price is £38

• Like 1

Anyone have any ideas for travel as all buses sold out (Club, Ausden Clarke etc) considering driving to Hemel or Luton station and getting an uber (I'm disabled) so can't be doing with lots of changes/walking. 

Any ideas welcome please. 

2 hours ago, Sarahlisa said:

Anyone have any ideas for travel as all buses sold out (Club, Ausden Clarke etc) considering driving to Hemel or Luton station and getting an uber (I'm disabled) so can't be doing with lots of changes/walking. 

Any ideas welcome please. 

National Express direct coach from Leicester St Margaret's Station to London Victoria Coach Station. 

Then a direct TfL bus (number 211 or 11) leaving from Victoria coach station, getting off at a stop 5 mins walk from Stamford Bridge. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

National Express direct coach from Leicester St Margaret's Station to London Victoria Coach Station. 

Then a direct TfL bus (number 211 or 11) leaving from Victoria coach station, getting off at a stop 5 mins walk from Stamford Bridge. 

Thankyou for your help 

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Hi all just a quick question hope someone can answer for me, not travelled on the away coaches before but can you park up on the KP car park when using away coaches?

Yes it's not a problem 

On 09/03/2024 at 15:25, multipack said:

Need 1 child in lower tier.  if anyone has spare pls

Was quite keen to leave mine at home to be honest, she's 2.5 and can't sit still for 5 seconds. But if you insist and you can cover the petrol money down? 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Was quite keen to leave mine at home to be honest, she's 2.5 and can't sit still for 5 seconds. But if you insist and you can cover the petrol money down? 

Where are you parking?