Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

On 11/03/2024 at 09:27, AjcW said:

Can't actually tell if the 'where are you parking' questions were serious but...

£3.10 for the day at Luton Airport Parkway

Train is £10 return

It's just taken me 3 hours to get back from work today to Nottingham because of a broken wire between St Pancreas and Luton. Let's hope they've fixed it before weekend. ****ing state of our railways

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

It's just taken me 3 hours to get back from work today to Nottingham because of a broken wire between St Pancreas and Luton. Let's hope they've fixed it before weekend. ****ing state of our railways

Been there! I’m in Nottingham too. Ideally wanted to get the train down from Newark this weekend but they’ve hiked the prices being the only line working! 

• Like 1

I know this is a long shot but if anyone can’t make the game or is looking to sell 2 tickets I’d love to go & have moved down to London so would be a great game to get to. Please let me know! (Seats Sat together) Will pay more than Fv 💙🦊

Hey, I don’t know the process but I’m a supporter from the US that is here for the weeks if there a ticket exchange or anyone selling Chelsea away let me know! I want to try and make a game I have a membership card if it helps. Anyone selling let me know!

Edited by PhillyFox98

Slight issue, bought a ticket using my uncles reference for a friend. Club saying I need to collect from ticket office Sunday morning but can only be collected by the name on the ticket. Any advice??

14 hours ago, AjcW said:

Been there! I’m in Nottingham too. Ideally wanted to get the train down from Newark this weekend but they’ve hiked the prices being the only line working! 

We are going from Grantham  to Kings Cross £49 return didn’t think that was bad 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lincs sam said:

We are going from Grantham  to Kings Cross £49 return didn’t think that was bad 

Fair do's mate, didn't find anything under £120 when I looked the other week 

28 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Fair do's mate, didn't find anything under £120 when I looked the other week 

Booked ours beginning of last week got a discount with booking 3 together. See it’s gone up to £64 each return from £49 now though 

1 hour ago, Buma said:

Slight issue, bought a ticket using my uncles reference for a friend. Club saying I need to collect from ticket office Sunday morning but can only be collected by the name on the ticket. Any advice??

If it's just one ticket they'll ask for ID, if there's multiple they'll ask for the lead bookers ID.

From my experience anyway.

Have you rang Chelsea FC to see if they have any spare parking available on carpark at the ground. I know someone who parked there last season as they have a blue badge. Failing that if you have a blue badge there is plenty of resident parking across the road in side streets for residents only biutbblue badge was good enough last year for many people. 

20 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Have you rang Chelsea FC to see if they have any spare parking available on carpark at the ground. I know someone who parked there last season as they have a blue badge. Failing that if you have a blue badge there is plenty of resident parking across the road in side streets for residents only biutbblue badge was good enough last year for many people. 

A lot of blue badge parking in London is specific to the blue badge and has a number attached to it. Not all but lots. 

On 12/03/2024 at 22:12, elfox said:

I know this is a long shot but if anyone can’t make the game or is looking to sell 2 tickets I’d love to go & have moved down to London so would be a great game to get to. Please let me know! (Seats Sat together) Will pay more than Fv 💙🦊

Hi mate. Not a long shot. I can no longer go. 2x tickets and I’m in London so can meet to exchange. Let me know. Yours - unless anyone else reads this first!

• Like 1

Guest mpa1884
21 hours ago, Parko66 said:

have 1 spare (adult) for this now

collection only 

face value

message me if interested

This still free?

Anyone who uses coaches from club. 
what’s the deal in terms of seat allocation?  First come first served? Only asking as my dad needs to be able to stretch one of his legs on the aisle. 

36 minutes ago, FLAN said:

what’s the deal in terms of seat allocation?  First come first served? Only asking as my dad needs to be able to stretch one of his legs on the aisle. 

First come first served unless you are on coach 1 and in that case, if you sit where Hagrid usually sits she will absolutely **** you up.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, FLAN said:

First rule of club coaches seems to be always take the window seat first, the aisle seats tend to be the last taken so he should have no worries.. lol