Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

My advice for members would be to grab the tickets that look the worst!  I spent 5 minutes trying to get good seats in SU4 and 5, but the pressure for seats meant that they disappeared each time I clicked on them.  So I went to SU1 and it was easier. 

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

Cheers for the screenshots.  Do you know if all other blocks been released and sold?

Tickets will reappear, they always do.  I think some get allocated to staff, who then decide they don't want them.  I also think people choose a ticket and put it in their basket, so it disappears from the screen.  But then for whatever reason they decide not to pay for it, so it goes back on the system.  In the time I've been typing this, 2 have appeared in SU2 and 4 in SU1 !

• Like 1

At least if you’re at the front of SU8 and you don’t like the view, you can easily transfer to the lower tier as shown by Leeds last week.. 

On a serious note how is that possible? (Without someone stating the obvious that it is) lol

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

Cheers for the screenshots.  Do you know if all other blocks been released and sold?

those two screenshots are everything that is left (other than anything the club releases that hasn't been taken up by club staff)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

My advice for members would be to grab the tickets that look the worst!  I spent 5 minutes trying to get good seats in SU4 and 5, but the pressure for seats meant that they disappeared each time I clicked on them.  So I went to SU1 and it was easier. 

I purchased 3. Whenever I buy tickets whether it’s just for me, 2 or 3 it keeps saying I can’t have that selection as left 1 seat available. Today, I just chose ‘best available’ option in the end. It was easier 

5 minutes ago, Lcfcfantom said:

If I’ve got someone else to buy me tickets for this game under a differnt name will this be a problem at Chelsea. Do they id or anything ?

Should be fine.

There's something going on here, hundreds of tickets are being held back I'm sure, absolutely zero chance we're selling this out, unless I'm massively underestimating our support.

I think the front rows of each block have been kept back, like 9 or 10 rows not just 1 or 2.

6 minutes ago, Lcfcfantom said:

If I’ve got someone else to buy me tickets for this game under a differnt name will this be a problem at Chelsea. Do they id or anything ?

Even if they did, how would they know who's ticket it is? No names on away tickets

19 minutes ago, Mich-ol said:

I purchased 3. Whenever I buy tickets whether it’s just for me, 2 or 3 it keeps saying I can’t have that selection as left 1 seat available. Today, I just chose ‘best available’ option in the end. It was easier 

I think I'm going to try that next time too.  Did it offer you decent tickets?

10 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Very torn on whether to get a ticket for this

leave it till 2pm when members can buy, and see how you feel when you see the tickets disappearing.  If you're not bothered, then you don't really want to go!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Website back online only two blocks available SU7 / SU8

Looks like they were just removing Sunderland from sale.