Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

4 minutes ago, Lcfcell01 said:

Managed to get su8, am I going to be next to the moaners or the noise makers 😭

You're going to be next to the Chelsea fans :P 

19 minutes ago, Lcfcell01 said:

Managed to get su8, am I going to be next to the moaners or the noise makers 😭

You'd hope with a lot of fresh faces that can't usually get to away games the whole end will be lively.  Hoping anyway 

Edited by rugbyblue

11 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I think more will pop up as the club staff hand theirs back

Managed to get one which popped up at the front of SU3 just before 3pm, possibly a staff return rather than an expiring basket, as it seems that block sold out hours before. 

2 hours ago, Qwerty said:

I'm not surprised.  For a lot of us, we'll never get to go to grounds like Stamford Bridge, because despite being a STH for nearly 5 years, I'll never have enough points for league away tickets (if we actually get promoted).  Cup games are the only chance. 

My friend who’s a member has come to Chelsea away with me 4 times. Never see us lose there. In May 22 we didn’t even sell out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mint23 said:

Obviously it’s a silly kick off time but what’s the chance of there being an away pub opening early for a couple of pints?

We’ll opt for a Spoonies central ish. Breakfast at 830-9am, couple of hours chilling and then probably tube it to Fulham Broadway. Walk to Earls Court station coming home. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I’m in disbelief that we’ve sold this out, genuinely thought we took no more than 5k to it lol

I think there's a number of factors.

- It's a chance for a Premier League away that likely won't be possible next season (half the allocation, wont make it past season tickets)

- We have a decent fanbase down south, whilst it's tricky for midlands based folk to get to this, it wont be for them

- Given there's no trains and a lot of people will drive as far as they can, there's less expendature on train tickets on top of match tickets as car is significantly cheaper.

- At the end of the day... it's an FA Cup QF against a team who don't know their arse from their elbow

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The club have held some back 100%

36 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

I honestly don’t think they’ve held anything back , when I was looking all seats was available 

I think they've kept a few hundred for the ticket office crew, but even so I didn't expect it to sell out.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mohamedb06 said:

was just about to ask the same but i'm looking for a u20 ticket so probably even more unlikely

Personally would try get both if I was you , you won’t get stopped if you use an adult ticket