Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Hundreds left member and beyond 

if we manage to sell out 6k at those prices it will be a massive boost for Enzo 

But I would advise Members to jump on at 2.00 pm to be safe, I don't think STs have finished their buying yet.

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Shame SL1 is sold out. I had front row there in 2016. Best away seat I ever had. 

If you end up on the back row it's the worst away seat you'll ever have lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

If you end up on the back row it's the worst away seat you'll ever have lol 

Worst ever away seat for me was at Highbury. Terribly restricted view in a cup game in 1989 against George Graham’s Arsenal. We lost 3:1. Afterwards I sat next to a Leicester fan in the pub who was arguing it was a better result for Leicester than Arsenal! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha 1

Just now, An Away Move said:

Worst ever away seat for me was at Highbury. Terribly restricted view in a cup game in 1989 against George Graham’s Arsenal. We lost 3:1. Afterwards I sat next to a Leicester fan in the pub who was arguing it was a better result for Leicester than Arsenal! 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

And all of a sudden he was old!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yeah I wanted to reply but...

Mate. I’m 51 now. I cannot believe how 30 years can just slip by. Crazy how you can remember the tiny details and emotions of each game though. My first game was a friendly in 1984 against Alex Ferguson’s Aberdeen side. It was the most unfriendly game I’ve ever experienced. Running fist fights all up Welford Rd! My dad had to shield me in a bus shelter - there was a fight happening even there! Glad it’s not like that anymore. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlueFox25 said:

Anyone know how you can buy a single seat when there is 2 together?

No, the system will not let you!!

It's really frustrating for those like me that always go to games on their own.

I've mentioned the issue to Jim to ask if that function can be turned off when the seats get down to the last few.

You could try getting a single (from a pair) in your basket which will be ‘safe’ for 20 minutes and hope that someone will then buy the other single of the two. But not sure if that would work.

Edited by Rodney Fern_8