Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

27 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Remember going to Chelsea away for the cup game in 2007.

4-3 and a cracking game if i remember rightly.

What a night. 

Sadly the begining and abrubt end of Levi Porter's professional career too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coalvillefox said:

Can't be long now until the club announce ticket allocation and prices. Hope we get a good allocation and it makes it to all season ticket holders

Leeds were given 5,300 at a cost of £38 a ticket.

So we should get that if not a bit more (Leeds allocation was reduced slightly on safety grounds). However, I wouldn't be surprised to see ticket prices around the £45 mark. In which case they can kindly f#ck off.

This will comfortably make members. No trains really, early Sunday game, expensive etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Leeds were given 5,300 at a cost of £38 a ticket.

So we should get that if not a bit more (Leeds allocation was reduced slightly on safety grounds). However, I wouldn't be surprised to see ticket prices around the £45 mark. In which case they can kindly f#ck off.

This will comfortably make members. No trains really, early Sunday game, expensive etc.

Whilst the ticket prices are eye watering, as a first time season ticket holder, away tickets are scarce so I'll be digging deep and taking advantage

With it being the FA cup, do both clubs not need to agree on the price? I think I'm right in saying that if we can't, the FA sets the price. I wouldn't think it would be too high based on that

6 minutes ago, Lcfcfantom said:

What do we think chances of this making members are ?

High, just have to cross fingers that doesn't leave you stuck at the back of the shed...

It's one of the last prem grounds like that now that Liverpool have redeveloped.

23 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

With it being the FA cup, do both clubs not need to agree on the price? I think I'm right in saying that if we can't, the FA sets the price. I wouldn't think it would be too high based on that

You might be right, have heard that a few times but not in on the exact details. Would be nice if they priced it reasonably but not holding my breath for that.

Tickets will be £38.

Chelsea have confirmed it's a "Category C" match. 

Prices here:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/ticket-prices-domestic-cups

Also as expected:

Displaced Season Ticket Holders

Leicester City have taken their full allocation in the Shed End for this fixture meaning we have to displace season ticket holders in this area. 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Remember going to Chelsea away for the cup game in 2007.

4-3 and a cracking game if i remember rightly.

Halloween night, certainly caused Chelsea a few scares. I'm pretty sure we went in the lead a couple of times. Despite that being the season of relegation, the lads battled well that night especially with the Chelsea squad present then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Halloween night, certainly caused Chelsea a few scares. I'm pretty sure we went in the lead a couple of times. Despite that being the season of relegation, the lads battled well that night especially with the Chelsea squad present then.

Lost to two very late goals. Frank Burrows manager, pending the arrival of one Ian Holloway,

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

This is another club that's got some weird category called "General Sale".

What is it?  And if it's good, can we have it too?

They havnt got the ticket office manager we have. Ours is so full of himself yet isant the best and his side kick is even more useless