Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

11 hours ago, Ian S said:

Oh well done, so was I , I will also be at Sunderland on Tuesday and not moaning about prices as seems to be your fall back position every time you don’t fancy an away trip.

If you think I just moan about ticket prices for games I don't fancy then you really are a bit dim. 

15 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

are many people waiting for this to open (presumably tomorrow when enough are sold)?

Only currently at 520+ bracket. With it being nowhere near sold out (and I don't think it will), people have time to wait for their mates and buy in groups I would think (e.g. if they have people waiting in All STH or member brackets).

I reckon the upper tier will open either this afternoon (next drop to 501+) or very latest tomorrow morning. I think it will open this afternoon personally.

Then the question is which blocks will they open up first. I should think they will sell the central blocks first and then work out (SU1, SU7 and SU8 last ones to go on sale). That would be the common sense approach.

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

If you think I just moan about ticket prices for games I don't fancy then you really are a bit dim. 

Your right, you moan about everything!!:ph34r::D

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ian S said:

Oh well done, so was I , I will also be at Sunderland on Tuesday and not moaning about prices as seems to be your fall back position every time you don’t fancy an away trip.

We will club together and get you a "Top Fan" Badge and get it presented to you by the one and only Jon Rudkin.:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Bob666 said:

SU1 open - it's going to take a while for the middle upper blocks to open & then a mad rush

Do they open one at a time or all together when it gets there?

lol is if they didn't open Upper first, that's a real rough deal for STH.

Basically i'm going to get myself a nice seat high up in the upper tier tomorrow afternoon?

6 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Can someone post an up to date picture showing what’s left and what’s still to be opened?  I’m in the all STH category for 8am tomorrow,  thanks

image.thumb.png.c004fc8ece4ce88926b003acdeebdab2.png

SU1 has a few hundred left. Lower tier only a handful that keep appearing. The blocks highlighted (SU2-8) all still to go on sale.

Loads left and no rush to buy.

• Like 2