Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

5 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

If it is 6000 then wonder if it makes members? im ok wil get one i imagine aslong as the staff dont gobble them up for their friends 

There is a rail strike, it’s a crap time, there are 6000 tickets and it’s in 2 weeks. It’ll make members.

• Like 1

Just now, phoneticerror said:

There is a rail strike, it’s a crap time, there are 6000 tickets and it’s in 2 weeks. It’ll make members.

Im a season ticket holder and normally have no trouble getting tickets, you are right about the rail strike and making members, do you think it will sell out 

54 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Lost to two very late goals. Frank Burrows manager, pending the arrival of one Ian Holloway,

Sergio Hellings with his most telling contribution to the club was to run and give instructions to Fulop (RIP). 

Started with 7 defenders lol 

• Like 1

On sale tomorrow and tip bracket down to 550 points. They want these down the pecking order quickly to get them gone. 

Price stinks tho, says a bloke who will happily pay nearly that to go Bristol ffs 

39 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

If it is 6000 then wonder if it makes members? im ok wil get one i imagine aslong as the staff dont gobble them up for their friends 

More than likely will do.. 

13 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

If the trains are off I’ll probably drive to N.London and get the tube.

Any tube recommendations would be appreciated.

Stanmore is the usual. Takes about an hour on the tube from there with just one swap. If you want cheaper parking go to Canons Park which is one station further up

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

If the trains are off I’ll probably drive to N.London and get the tube.

Any tube recommendations would be appreciated.

That's my plan , either Stanmore or Cockfosters

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Seriously questioning why I’m gonna pay £38 to go to this, on tv, no trains, ballache to get to, might sack it off. 

But then I think a win there would be nice…

Was thinking the same, is it worth it.

6 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

Was thinking the same, is it worth it.

Course it’s worth it, let’s get out of this mindset.. let’s go there, make it an amazing away end and cheer them on.. Wembley is one game away, this is winnable!! :scarf:

24 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Course it’s worth it, let’s get out of this mindset.. let’s go there, make it an amazing away end and cheer them on.. Wembley is one game away, this is winnable!! :scarf:

We just lost to a poor QPR at home. Today isn’t the day for this comment😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

We just lost to a poor QPR at home. Today isn’t the day for this comment😂

Trust me I’m frustrated myself, I’ve seen enough Enzo out on Twitter tonight it’s depressing. My view is Tuesday is a new game, we dust off the negativity, we go up there and lay down a marker.. Let’s not think why should I bother? “Through the good times and the bad” 

I'm a member and have booked travel on the (very hopeful) assumption that with 6000 this will make members on Tuesday.  How hot are ausden Clark with their ticket checks if I don't get a ticket and have to sell the bus tickets. Anybody know?

12 hours ago, MS0204 said:

You've sold it to me 😁😁😁😁

• Like 2