Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

3 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Football really has been taken away.

I'm so over giving **** billionaires like Boely silly money to watch a game. 

So don’t go then.

• Like 2

Any issue switching ticket users? Daughter 14 wants to go planning to use grandsons membership age 7 to purchase ticket as she not a member.

she went first game yesterday and obviously would want her to be a member but hardly worth it this late in season.

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Thanks for the advice 

It’s a pleasure, one day you will stop banging the same old drum.Next you will be moaning you don’t have enough priority points to get a ticket for a game you might actually want to go to.

On 01/03/2024 at 18:05, phoneticerror said:

There is a rail strike, it’s a crap time, there are 6000 tickets and it’s in 2 weeks. It’ll make members.

I googled train strikes and couldn’t see anything for that weekend 

26 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I googled train strikes and couldn’t see anything for that weekend 

It's not train strikes, there's a rail replacement service for part of the journey due to works on the line at Bedford.

2 hours ago, Ian S said:

It’s a pleasure, one day you will stop banging the same old drum.Next you will be moaning you don’t have enough priority points to get a ticket for a game you might actually want to go to.

I've got plenty of points cheers. I was even one of the 6k at Wembley for the final, which funnily enough was cheaper than this little billionaire birthday present

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I've got plenty of points cheers. I was even one of the 6k at Wembley for the final, which funnily enough was cheaper than this little billionaire birthday present

Oh well done, so was I , I will also be at Sunderland on Tuesday and not moaning about prices as seems to be your fall back position every time you don’t fancy an away trip.

16 hours ago, Frankel1981 said:

Any issue switching ticket users? Daughter 14 wants to go planning to use grandsons membership age 7 to purchase ticket as she not a member.

she went first game yesterday and obviously would want her to be a member but hardly worth it this late in season.

So long as you don’t get selected for the random ticket collection at the ground you’ll be fine. Not sure if they are still doing this though. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sudjambon said:

So long as you don’t get selected for the random ticket collection at the ground you’ll be fine. Not sure if they are still doing this though. 

They haven't done random ticket collection for any game this season.

10 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I doubt we are gonna sell out unless the club add some more brackets and go to general sale (not happening).

If people wanted to go they’d get tickets bought for them, this general sale excuse is nonsense.

• Like 1