Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Just a question..Why is everybody complaining, whining & finding fault.

2 hours ago, Vazman said:

If it was all Rose's and wine we wouldn't need FT, absolutely nothing wrong with raising issues, having a whinge, raising questions and seeing everyone's take on it, I'd say people have various points etc, because they love the club, no one likes a yes man, say it how it is as long as it's not offensive or disrespectful.

It isn’t about not moaning or criticising on the whole,it having the major Forum topic…just continually going into meltdown

& being moaning old farts…All the time..

1 hour ago, squidsworth said:

We were, and winning that is still the worst league position in our history we've ever finished in.  But no doubt, they'll be someone back then saying we should be delighted to be in league one and winning it. 

I'm not sure anyone will be singing from the roof that we were in L1, but it was a good feeling winning it after years of decline. Being in L1 and winning it for me was the turning point of greater things to come, that no one envisaged. It was like a reset button and unlike are other East Midland rivals who spent years in L1, we used it to grow into something better.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

I'm not sure anyone will be singing from the roof that we were in L1, but it was a good feeling winning it after years of decline. Being in L1 and winning it for me was the turning point of greater things to come, that no one envisaged. It was like a reset button and unlike are other East Midland rivals who spent years in L1, we used it to grow into something better.

Let's hope lightening strikes twice.... right now feels more likely we'll be sanctioned to the max, top will go AWOL with rudders, we'll become insolvent and then end up being reformed as Leicester fosse in some league lower than hell itself. But in 2046 we'll be back in the prem, with Leicester fans beside themselves how our demise was the start of something special. Just joking btw.... I think... ;-)

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

It isn’t about not moaning or criticising on the whole,it having the major Forum topic…just continually going into meltdown

& being moaning old farts…All the time..

That's your take on it, I see it differently and enjoy reading everyone's opinions, some I agree with, some I dont, if it upsets you that much, dont read the posts, no one's forcing you to read or even comment, chill out.

• Like 1

A football club like ours is permanently on a cliff edge. And the financial set-up of English football has made the cliff higher, steeper and the damage of falling much much more serious.

When we finished fifth two seasons on the trot, many fans were intensely relaxed. They thought we should be grateful for finishing in an historically high position. That we won the FA Cup. When we failed miserably in the Europa League, the same fans threw themselves into the Conference campaign.

Some of us were concerned by these events. Yes to win the FA Cup was great. More than great. Yes the Conference produced some memorable matches. But the fact remains that we were in the top 4 for the best part of two seasons but missed Champions League qualification in the last days of the season. Twice. That is two seasons which would have transformed our financial situation for at least a decade. Missed by just one place. Twice.

Many of us concluded that the club simply isn't ruthless enough. Not financially savvy. Watch Chelsea in the Cup Final. And watch them in the league match a few days later when Champions League status was at stake. Two different teams. 

We live with that failure today. Players on salaries for European competition who couldn't even keep us up in the Premier League. Half a squad out on loan with little prospect of selling any of them. Players running down their contracts, depriving us of any chance of a transfer fee.

We have a new manager, new players (mainly) and a new philosophy. But as the season nears its climax, and the results dry up, inevitably we fear that all the things that haven't changed, are haunting us once again.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Vazman said:

That's your take on it, I see it differently and enjoy reading everyone's opinions, some I agree with, some I dont, if it upsets you that much, dont read the posts, no one's forcing you to read or even comment, chill out.

You take the wrong vibes…read between the lines..& my or others posts..I am easy 

but if I played with that chill out note then those posts also have  characteristics that their thoughts & opinions force on others through their repetativity and bombastic moans..:P

12 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

A team that seems to be in free fall, out of sorts with players soon to be out of contract, no money to spend and a points deduction on the horizon. I’ve no idea why people are upset!

The mind boggles, it just makes no sense at all! We have so much to be positive about. 

I'm not too perturbed by the league form, there will always be a sticky patch in any season. My main worry for me is the off-field decision making and the potential impact on the club's future. I think it's fair to be concerned about the club's financial health and the FFP issues.

I would add that supporting your club isn't always about just blindly getting behind everything the club does. On occasion, being a good supporter might mean calling things out that are not right or not being done well enough 

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1

On the playing side we've had a blip, that's not really an issue for me. With Wilf & Ricky back and Jamie starting again we might just see it through but the off pitch stuff is worth moaning about. It turns out directors marking their own homework wasn't a great idea and rather than get us into a position of strength we'll start next season on minus points. The more you hear about issues behind the scenes the more we look a complete shambles, which many have suspected for a while.

In the sapce of two seasons, we went from European nights, planning an expansion and building a squad permanently challenging in the top 10 of the Prem to being down with the deadmen and haemmoraging cash at an alarming rate. That's worth moaning about.

16 hours ago, Vazman said:

That's your take on it, I see it differently and enjoy reading everyone's opinions, some I agree with, some I dont, if it upsets you that much, dont read the posts, no one's forcing you to read or even comment, 

Well it’s been a collection of…

interesting ad hoc study report of fragmentation perspective on fans gripes.

All concerned responses even in the short droll & witty kind..

I wonder if it’s exceptional compared to other clubs.

Shows though varying posts where there are similarities,

and nobody really has been bombastic in their answers.

And a general feeling of hurt & pain over the past years follies.

Its this seasons remarkable success & following dip in form, conjures up the idea

Well that’s just.LCFC..and how the fans handle it..

But are we Unique,

or do other clubs fans  have simular, parallel worries & thoughts??

What’s still open on the table of doubt..

If we get promoted..do we do it with flying colours..??

are we desperate to hold onto Enzo & his system..??

Or despite,an high % of negativity at the beginning,and thoughts of no chance…!!
Have we now turned these emotions around is it  actually entitled,

by thinking because we created a top form period,seeing us oik out a 15pts lead, believing all the hype ,though now  injuries & form

( that other opponents suffered earlier in the season) might foil our drive towards promotion..we still believe we still hold the advantage to earn promotion.?

If we fail…bad luck excuses, conspiracies from all angles,or join whatever the clickbait society will conjure  up??
Still believe Enzo & his system,will succeed and we need him??

New manager Another change in style & culture…??

Left in the hand of FFP restraints in a dimpled foggy future..

Off-field events, total implosion in clubs exsistence,is the major gripe,and colosall worry-has been answered and faced up to  quite well..But the ghost of that exsistence hangs in the air..And rightly IMO, it’s about “our club & our own worries”

Though this time next year, many quandaries & questions will be answered,& forced

upon us…Its the now,and the clubs off-field antics,& follies that will in the end determins our footballing future….And not an onfield football reason..Sad.

All the above responses would make a great study…comparing two factions

Sinking of the Titantic or the

phoenix rising out of the flames..

Sorry for the writing,I am going through some heavy pain..

I just wanted to hear all your thoughts and respond.

I might not be on here for awhile….though I never log off.

• Like 1

I think for me it's if we win it's glass half full and if we lose its glass half empty

Hope u feel better soon!

19 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Well it’s been a collection of…

interesting ad hoc study report of fragmentation perspective on fans gripes.

All concerned responses even in the short droll & witty kind..

I wonder if it’s exceptional compared to other clubs.

Shows though varying posts where there are similarities,

and nobody really has been bombastic in their answers.

And a general feeling of hurt & pain over the past years follies.

Its this seasons remarkable success & following dip in form, conjures up the idea

Well that’s just.LCFC..and how the fans handle it..

But are we Unique,

or do other clubs fans  have simular, parallel worries & thoughts??

What’s still open on the table of doubt..

If we get promoted..do we do it with flying colours..??

are we desperate to hold onto Enzo & his system..??

Or despite,an high % of negativity at the beginning,and thoughts of no chance…!!
Have we now turned these emotions around is it  actually entitled,

by thinking because we created a top form period,seeing us oik out a 15pts lead, believing all the hype ,though now  injuries & form

( that other opponents suffered earlier in the season) might foil our drive towards promotion..we still believe we still hold the advantage to earn promotion.?

If we fail…bad luck excuses, conspiracies from all angles,or join whatever the clickbait society will conjure  up??
Still believe Enzo & his system,will succeed and we need him??

New manager Another change in style & culture…??

Left in the hand of FFP restraints in a dimpled foggy future..

Off-field events, total implosion in clubs exsistence,is the major gripe,and colosall worry-has been answered and faced up to  quite well..But the ghost of that exsistence hangs in the air..And rightly IMO, it’s about “our club & our own worries”

Though this time next year, many quandaries & questions will be answered,& forced

upon us…Its the now,and the clubs off-field antics,& follies that will in the end determins our footballing future….And not an onfield football reason..Sad.

All the above responses would make a great study…comparing two factions

Sinking of the Titantic or the

phoenix rising out of the flames..

Sorry for the writing,I am going through some heavy pain..

I just wanted to hear all your thoughts and respond.

I might not be on here for awhile….though I never log off.

For me if we win it's glass half full and if its a loss its glass half empty 

Hope u feel better soon!