Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match

7 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

surely this will be non stop singing for 90 minutes. No nerves, no pressure, just enjoy yourselves and have a party 

Blackburn yes. I think I speak for many, and of course the players themselves that it would be really nice to win another title. 

Edited by SpacedX

I guess there is no reason for PNE to play a low block and try and grind out a draw tonight either as they have nothing left to play for, so hopefully it will ne a bit more open and we can find some spaces and win the title tonight

On 25/04/2024 at 19:49, Clever Fox said:

We need to be ready and prepared to start at a high tempo and battle for every ball like in the Southampton game.

An early goal will settle the nerves. At least mine anyway.

1-2 away win incoming and trophy being couriered by DHL tonight to filbert way. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

This man deserves a reach around from those who use his driveway or are about to be murdered for sleeping at his silence of the lambs hideout.

Top football fan!

Gotta say, @Deepdale tonight sounds like the kinda opposition fan I'd  happily have a beer with. Top man Sir, well done - unless we lose of course!

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Gotta say, @Deepdale tonight sounds like the kinda opposition fan I'd  happily have a beer with. Top man Sir, well done - unless we lose of course!

I genuinely hope you win, you deserve the championship I think. Osmajic and Millar would be the two to look out for tonight, they could undo you if they're playing and on song.

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I think we need @Daggers to make the match thread again today he got us over the line for promotion now he needs to win us the league

All over that like Hamza on a bottle of vodka

I'm sat here watching on Sky and the travelling fans are properly loud, as one might expect. Clearly a carnival atmosphere in the Bill Shankly Kop. Here's a picture from a Leicester fan in the Town End who's in my seat.

IMG-20240429-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Deepdale tonight
  • Like 1