Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match

3 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

This is what we will miss about the Championship. Real fans who are prepared to help and welcome away supporters. Oh well, only for a year, then back to proper English football. Thanks @Deepdale tonight a credit to your club.

That's it mate, it's what footy is about and I couldn't be happier knowing that a Leicester fan and his lad are in my seats for the occasion. The season ticket price is worth it just for tonight 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

I hope the Preston team is as accommodating as the locals tonight!

We're a very strange outfit. We've rolled over against some very poor teams, yet we've pulled off results against promotion outfits, I guess that's the championship though, and why it's great. I think our lot have checked out for the summer and some just look disinterested 

• Like 2

Guest leatherhead32
41 minutes ago, Lionator said:

If anyone was planning on getting the train up, you're screwed.

are they striking,   they should start giving notice of when they are prepared to work nowadays  be a lot simpler 

31 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

are they striking,   they should start giving notice of when they are prepared to work nowadays  be a lot simpler 

No, the overhead wires fell down at Wigan 

15 minutes ago, Big85 said:

Any recommendations on places for a beer? On the way up now should be there around 5:15ish 

Near the ground is Moor Brook, very good selection of ales and outdoor area. Also across the road is Moor Park pub, limited ales but a good old fashioned boozer with plenty of characters, I personally love it. In town, The Orchard (small taps pub) and Black Horse a minutes walk away. Wetherspoons Greyfriars is ok too, huge boozer, massive selection of ales

Market Street Chippy or Spud Brothers on flag market for food in town, or Tipsy Chef on Lancaster Road. 

At the ground, Potato Tram all the way and try some parched peas with lashings of vinegar. Moor Brook pizzas are the cats nuts too

Edited by Deepdale tonight
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Deepdale tonight said:

Near the ground is Moor Brook, very good selection of ales and outdoor area. Also across the road is Moor Park pub, limited ales but a good old fashioned boozer with plenty of characters, I personally love it. In town, The Orchard (small taps pub) and Black Horse a minutes walk away. 

The locals seem pretty nice tbf. Any issues with home/away pubs?

• Like 1