Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match

Love how the biggest evidence anyone has about the whole team being pissed for 48 hours is a few Instagram videos from the training ground lol

A couple might have gone a bit hard, looking at you KDH, but i don't think it will make too much difference. 

Bigger concern is the change in mindset once promotion is achieved. That extra 10% goes.

I think we will outclass them tbh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Love how the biggest evidence anyone has about the whole team being pissed for 48 hours is a few Instagram videos from the training ground lol

A couple might have gone a bit hard, looking at you KDH, but i don't think it will make too much difference. 

Bigger concern is the change in mindset once promotion is achieved. That extra 10% goes.

I think we will outclass them tbh. 

You sound like my mum

4 hours ago, surrifox said:

Apart from our obligation to the integrity of the competition and to those other sides relying us to put in a performance to help their own circumstances I suppose 

Do you work in HR?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

And it would have been that Singha shite anyway

Weren't they on Peroni and it looked as though they had a bucket or two lying around - there was a few of them so they could have had just a couple of beers . 

You'd really hope they'd be up for the game as it would effectively be finishing the job tonight 

Anything less than 100% commitment and any repeat of that home performance against Brighton when we'd got promotion in 2014 would be extremely disappointing 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Even my lads school head teacher (An LCFC fan also who knows about his loyal support of our club and discusses things with him after each game) sent him a humorous  email yesterday (A Sunday) after another teacher told him he was going up to the game, to tell him if he wanted to leave school an hour earlier to make the most of the day/experience and to save rushing up to Preston he'd authorise it and wished us luck.

I've had to, to abide by the rules, email the school admin this morning to say he has an "appointment" as the reason for leaving early as "suggested" by the HT. :D

What a top HT. :appl:

:scarf:

An appointment with Dr. Enzo and nurse Dewsbury-Hall

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Weren't they on Peroni and it looked as though they had a bucket or two lying around - there was a few of them so they could have had just a couple of beers . 

You'd really hope they'd be up for the game as it would effectively be finishing the job tonight 

Anything less than 100% commitment and any repeat of that home performance against Brighton when we'd got promotion in 2014 would be extremely disappointing 

Peroni 0% at Seagrave surely 🤔