Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Enzo will want the title no doubt. I think he’ll put out the strongest side he can

Put out the sober players!!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Sundays a write off based on the stuff the club been putting out on social media. The lads are still on the beers 🤣

They are training now. I had a harder session getting dressed this morning.

I dont think its going to be a great game.

52 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

This has been a concern of mine. Celebrated big too soon. Promotion is a massive achievement, but some of our lads got wrecked last night it seems

Don't worry, it'll  be fine!!!🤣🤣🤣👍🏾😁

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

This has been a concern of mine. Celebrated big too soon. Promotion is a massive achievement, but some of our lads got wrecked last night it seems

I presume they are staying overnight at seagrave to put a lid on it and tomorrow will be business as usual. Would they travel tomorrow or Monday morning?

58 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Be more concern if we were playing tomorrow, Monday give that a decent time to sort their shit out....

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Be more concern if we were playing tomorrow, Monday give that a decent time to sort their shit out....

Tbh, you’re probably right. I forget hangovers don’t last as long as mine for younger lads.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Agree, in my late 40s mine seem to last about a week lol

I got slightly smashed in August last year and I think I was still hungover at Christmas. It’s a curse. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

I presume they are staying overnight at seagrave to put a lid on it and tomorrow will be business as usual. Would they travel tomorrow or Monday morning?

It looks like they've gone back to Vards' place after training today for round 2 lol

Screenshot_20240427_194121.jpg

• Like 1