Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Best Leicester memory of 2005

What is your best Leicester memory of 2005?

Mine is the thrashing Sheff Utd at 4-2 at home. We showed so much fight and determination, scored 4 brilliant goals and I really believed we were turning the corner. Then three defeats followed. :devil:

What is your best Leicester memory of 2005?

Mine is the thrashing Sheff Utd at 4-2 at home. We showed so much fight and determination, scored 4 brilliant goals and I really believed we were turning the corner. Then three defeats followed. :devil:

I'll go with that Mr C

I think for me its Hull away, not by any stretch the performance or the result but the total laugh we had from start to finish and the fantastic hospitality of Mr Jason Hullcox. Performance wise prob Sheff Yoo.

Needless to say im hoping for better footballing memories of 2006

Just listening to the Charlton game was great.

I was talking to some people in another room at the end of stoppage time and I heard something that could have possibly sounded like John Sinclair flipping out and going crazy... so I cut them off, ran back to my computer, heard Sinclair still screaming about Dublin's winner, and I screamed, "YES! YES! YES!" I had to spend the next few minutes explaining what had just happened and why I was so excited.

Beating Derby after their 5 match winning streak and our 5 match winless run which secured our safety and dented their promotion push. Especially as I travelled from Cambridge with a Derby fan. He was very subdued all the way back down the A14, unrecognisable from the jovial cockiness of the outward journey. Ace day.

Archived