Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Brizzle Fox said:

They do tend to be pro-life remember. 

 

Well sometimes anyway.

Works both ways that argument sadly.

Posted
4 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Just read the condemned is paralysed from the waist down and in a wheelchair.  Just adds another dimension to this "spectacle".

I can see an angle now where they allow him 30 seconds to try and escape the firing squad …..

Posted
6 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Trump robbed AGAIN by the Nobel Peace Committee 

On course for consecutive FIFA Peace Prize awards, though.

Posted
2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I see that Ed Sheeran has announced new acts to support him on his American tour.

 

P!nk

Madonna

Ofra Haza

Dana International 

And The Maccabees.

 

I think he´ll find it difficult to have Ofra Haza support him......

Posted
Just now, Spudulike said:

I'm no longer sure what is far left or far right. 

Think politically murdering people on the right puts you in the far left camp.

 

vice versa for Thomas Mair.

Posted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cj20vkkx3rdvo

 

The Trump administration has unveiled sweeping sanctions on the International Criminal Court (ICC) in a significant acceleration of its attempt to "dismantle" what it sees as a "rogue" institution.

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said the measures - which include a ban on US entities making transactions with the ICC - were intended to "defend US sovereignty" and accused the court of seeking to prosecute Americans.

The ICC said the measures were an assault on the rule of law and the foundations of the international legal order.

The announcement came just hours after former ICC judge Navi Pillay was awarded the 2026 Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts to promote peace and international law.

 

Imagine being so thin-skinned and afraid of international accountability that you would seek to destroy one of the institutions responsible for it.

The UK now must pick a side and be remembered for which side they pick. In this matter, as in others. 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Bet some people with no family connection will leap on the band wagon to claim ADHD and or autism is something parents want to label their children without knowledge of how difficult it is to get help etc.  I personally suspect another problem facing school students is that age 11 children have to to schools that are too big and feel overwhelmed

my occasional forgetfulness prompted the doctor to suggest I may have ADHD 

I’ve embraced that fully which gives me a clean slate at home for any jobs I don’t bother completing - or can’t be bothered completing. 
I don’t believe for one minute that I’m affected but who cares!

win win !

 

Edited by st albans fox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...