Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Reading v Leicester City

Reading 0-2 Leicester City

N/A -------------- Hume

We raise our game against the better teams, I can see us winning(:unsure:) , The players know they will need to work harder in this game rather than thinking - "Ah its only Crewe/Millwall they are in the relegation zone we'll beat these easy"

Reading v Leicester

Reading wing Glen Little is almost certain to miss the game against Leicester with a knee injury.

But John Oster is expected to replace him, while fellow midfielder Steve Sidwell is back from a one-match ban.

Leicester midfielder Danny Tiatto will be missing from the line-up due to a one-game suspension after being sent off against Millwall.

Banned defender Alan Sheehan will also sit it out, while the match may be too soon for James Wesolowski (shin).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/4538038.stm

Reading 1 (Lita)

City 1 (Smith)

i think we'll raise our game and be hard to break down, go 1-0 up but concede before the 1st half is up with Rab making a few good saves to keep us in it. although 3 points is a must!

I dont :(

Reading 3 Leicester City 1

Lita Hume

Archived